I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
:omg:
I had took some time off from work awhile back and went fishing on a seldom used lake( high mercury/ heavy metal content from the old mines out here in the desert)
I took my canoe and was out on the far end when the wind picked up, man alive! It whipped me around in circles like a magnet over a compass,, finally I had to hunker down on one end and skull/paddle with my weight at the bow/prow of the canoe just to make any head way across that lake:lmao2:,and I went swimming not 10' out on initial launch(as usual),,
That used to be a happening party lake back in the day with cabins,a bar(continued to remain drunk after fishing all day on several occasions)
And the party animal college kids high diving off a rock cliff:lmao2:
Damn college kids.....oh wait, my daughters gonna be a college kid next year. ****!
 
:omg:
I had took some time off from work awhile back and went fishing on a seldom used lake( high mercury/ heavy metal content from the old mines out here in the desert)
I took my canoe and was out on the far end when the wind picked up, man alive! It whipped me around in circles like a magnet over a compass,, finally I had to hunker down on one end and skull/paddle with my weight at the bow/prow of the canoe just to make any head way across that lake:lmao2:,and I went swimming not 10' out on initial launch(as usual),,
That used to be a happening party lake back in the day with cabins,a bar(continued to remain drunk after fishing all day on several occasions)
And the party animal college kids high diving off a rock cliff:lmao2:
Godspeed, Melo! :D
 
I'm sorry for being a lightweight tonight, my brethren. **** that! :)
 
"they all expect you to give a check to tax deductible charitable orginaztion"

FTW 2007 DEC
 
Please guys
Hey brother, gulp down that last drink and hit the hay. You've had a good day, getting stuff off your chest. Nothing to be ashamed of, just venting with friends. Goodnight friend! I'm out!
 
Hey brother, gulp down that last drink and hit the hay. You've had a good day, getting stuff off your chest. Nothing to be ashamed of, just venting with friends. Goodnight friend! I'm out!
Goodnight Coach. Tomorrow is lab. Sleep peacefully, I'll be sober till the weekend. :D

Goodnight, big guy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,249
Messages
14,677,204
Members
24,228
Latest member
RfandinoFl88
Back
Top