Yo bro no doubt. What are you hitting?My boiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, hell, just for kicks, while I have Oz on pause, I'm gonna listen to the real version.
Max, I'm here with ya bro, that was my bad that night for not covering down on ya. I had too much to drink and partied too hard with ya. As you know! At least we could talk during your break. It's great to have you back, a true Beer Thread'er!
Welcome back Dogg! Salud, my friend!Yo bro no doubt. What are you hitting?
I have some spiked seltzer mixed with vodka it is way smooth.
Livet 12, my brudda. Going slow this time. Coach and Melon and the others schooled me righteous.Yo bro no doubt. What are you hitting?
I have some spiked seltzer mixed with vodka it is way smooth.

No,timeframe. Just a little shift in the drinks.How long till you're back to the JW, Coach? Or are you on a temporary hiatus?
I didn't have a sip all week. Bought two fifths last night. After these two fifths, I'm waiting till next weekend. I really, really like the Glenfiddich 14 and 15, not too expensive, either. And I can drink it neat. But right now I'm sipping Glenlivet 12 with a splash of room temp mineral water.
you guys are both hitting that Seltzer brew! I can't wait to get my hands on it, Coach!Welcome back Dogg! Salud, my friend!
I hear you, sir!No,timeframe. Just a little shift in the drinks.
Salud!! My friend!!!!Welcome back Dogg! Salud, my friend!
You found one!!! Lmao! Hellz ya, muh ninja!!!!Man I'm bout to hit this crab leg buffet.
I'll be thinking of you guys
hey Dog...whats doin?Salud!! My friend!!!!
Good stuff bro. You are making me hungry!!!!Man I'm bout to hit this crab leg buffet.
I'll be thinking of you guys
Yo Haley My bro. Doing great man.hey Dog...whats doin?
Yo Haley, what you drinking?hey Dog...whats doin?
boozin?Yo Haley My bro. Doing great man.
gut rot wineYo Haley, what you drinking?
Ha! take the dive...for a buck 5!!The only wine!!![]()
Hells Yeah!!!boozin?
