I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was you "up" at any time Sarek?
Or was it a slow steady cash hemorrhage?
I was down about 7 bills after the first night. I got 5 bills back the next morning, then that 2nd night i gave it all back again plus a little more.
 
Damn, you guys are too smart for a dumb football coach like me. Just tell me when the **** is gonna hit the fan so,I can go to my dads ranch in Mexico and enjoy some Tecates.

i dont think there is a meaningful amount to hurt us.

i gave u cesium as the main scary metal to come from the nuclear plant (there are others but that may be the large %)
based on those websites, there seems to be a billion times more naturally occurring cesium in the ocean than could possibly could come from the plant (assuming 100% melted down and mixed into ocean - highly unlikely).
the body naturally excretes cesium.
radioactive cesium will not hurt you as long as it does not undergo a nuclear reaction.
the half-life is 30 years - so the likelihood any particular cesium atom will undergo a change at any second is very unlikely.
furthermore, you body excretes cesium in urine so even if you drink ocean water (not suggesting that), i dont think it is an issue.

I AM NOT AN EXPERT!!!
 
i think the primary issue is cesium - though not 100% sure.

"Something like 326,000,000,000,000,000,000 gallons (326 million trillion gallons) of the stuff (roughly 1,260,000,000,000,000,000,000 liters) can be found on our planet. This water is in a constant cycle -- it evaporates from the ocean, travels through the air, rains down on the land and then flows back to the ocean."

that is 1.26 * 10^21 liters of water on earth (mostly oceans)
from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17836351 , there is 0.37*10^-6 grams of cesium per liter
that comes out to about 0.4*10^15 grams of natural cesium in the ocean.
that is 0.4*10^12 kilograms
so that is about 0.4 billion tons of cesium

i guarantee the fuel rods in those reactors are much much much less than that.
the rods are usually about 4 meters long and 1 cm diameter
you may have ~30 of them.
lets say that is 1 ton of fuel rods.
i make a conservative assumption that it is ALL cesium (it is not).
so that is 1 radioactive atom of cesium to 0.4 billion atoms of nonradioactive cesium.

the plutonium/uranium issue - have not looked into it.
Copy! Good write up!,, bro, they got hunnderts of unaccounted for rods( to hot to look see,,, just what/ where they are)the radiation melts down their robot probes they send in
( yes, I said ' probes')
 
Last edited:
Spent the last two nights in Borgata Atlantic City, great food great drinks but bye bye $2k. Freaking Game of Thrones slot Machine took $1k of it. Good news is July is almost over and week one is right around the corner. :star::dance::popcorn:
Always great to have our ornery Sarek, obroad!!!! :laugh::laugh::dance::starspin::starspin::dance:
 
Copy! Good write up!,, bro, they got hunnderts of unaccounted for rods( to hot to look see,,, just what/ where they are)

i think the unaccounted rods were found and removed.
that is the big deal if there are more.
 
What's up fellas! Let's keep the dangler in the wranglers! Salud, bros. like Charlie Rich said, behind closed doors. To each his own.
Salud, Coach. About to have downed a fifth and a half of Gin.

Time for a dry out. Like for reals. Skipped my blood test today.

Feeling warm on this tangueray, but I'm starting to taste too much juniper when I drink it. Drank 3 fifths of it the lsdt two days.
 
Salud, Coach. About to have downed a fifth and a half of Gin.

Time for a dry out. Like for reals. Skipped my blood test today.

Feeling warm on this tangueray, but I'm starting to taste too much juniper when I drink it. Drank 3 fifths of it the lsdt two days.
Sam I am, trying to screw with me on the Metallica thread. What a *******
 
Hey my brudda!!
Not much. Just got a case of Natty Daddy 8.0
Heading up to the cabin tomorrow to do some fishing with the boyz.
Hell yeah, Max, my brother! I get the little one tomorrow, myself. His blessed birthday. Such a good boy.

Enjoy yourself with the family my brother! Take a shotty for dem bears!! :)
 
I was down about 7 bills after the first night. I got 5 bills back the next morning, then that 2nd night i gave it all back again plus a little more.
Damn! Was you playing black jack? Or slots?
Sometimes I've changed my 'luck' by hitting the $5 slots(works) the $50 slots( I'm a two pull loser in that only attempt)
 
Hell yeah, Max, my brother! I get the little one tomorrow, myself. His blessed birthday. Such a good boy.

Enjoy yourself with the family my brother! Take a shotty for dem bears!! :)
Have fun with your son bro.
And yeah I'll have something for the bear if he comes a callin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,235
Messages
14,674,020
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top