I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up fellas! Let's keep the dangler in the wranglers! Salud, bros. like Charlie Rich said, behind closed doors. To each his own.
 
Just shot a box of ammo in my backyard. Took out my 357 SW revolver and put a beating on a couple of empty cans of miller lite. Hadn't done that for a while

WOOT-WOOT! FEELS PRETTY GOOD HUH?,, when I first got a .357 mag My ears rang for weeks!!!
Now,I've had a pair of amtrac's in support with their .50 cals firing over my head with my .30 cal '60' as the point in that machine gun triad,,, cigarette butts stuffed in the ears only hold up for so long,,,, ya, I'm kinda deaf, but hell YEAH COACH! ROCKIN IT HARD!
( wish I was with ya, the thunder boomers are booming and I'm laying on the couch,,,drinking ( being worthless)
 
Copy!
But that's not placating me ,as I've read other reports stating different.

i think the primary issue is cesium - though not 100% sure.

"Something like 326,000,000,000,000,000,000 gallons (326 million trillion gallons) of the stuff (roughly 1,260,000,000,000,000,000,000 liters) can be found on our planet. This water is in a constant cycle -- it evaporates from the ocean, travels through the air, rains down on the land and then flows back to the ocean."

that is 1.26 * 10^21 liters of water on earth (mostly oceans)
from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17836351 , there is 0.37*10^-6 grams of cesium per liter
that comes out to about 0.4*10^15 grams of natural cesium in the ocean.
that is 0.4*10^12 kilograms
so that is about 0.4 billion tons of cesium

i guarantee the fuel rods in those reactors are much much much less than that.
the rods are usually about 4 meters long and 1 cm diameter
you may have ~30 of them.
lets say that is 1 ton of fuel rods.
i make a conservative assumption that it is ALL cesium (it is not).
so that is 1 radioactive atom of cesium to 0.4 billion atoms of nonradioactive cesium.

the plutonium/uranium issue - have not looked into it.
 
WOOT-WOOT! FEELS PRETTY GOOD HUH?,, when I first got a .357 mag My ears rang for weeks!!!
Now,I've had a pair of amtrac's in support with their .50 cals firing over my head with my .30 cal '60' as the point in that machine gun triad,,, cigarette butts stuffed in the ears only hold up for so long,,,, ya, I'm kinda deaf, but hell YEAH COACH! ROCKIN IT HARD!
( wish I was with ya, the thunder boomers are booming and I'm laying on the couch,,,drinking ( being worthless)
Gonna join a gun club and get my gun carry license this fall.
 
i think the primary issue is cesium - though not 100% sure.

"Something like 326,000,000,000,000,000,000 gallons (326 million trillion gallons) of the stuff (roughly 1,260,000,000,000,000,000,000 liters) can be found on our planet. This water is in a constant cycle -- it evaporates from the ocean, travels through the air, rains down on the land and then flows back to the ocean."

that is 1.26 * 10^21 liters of water on earth (mostly oceans)
from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17836351 , there is 0.37*10^-6 grams of cesium per liter
that comes out to about 0.4*10^15 grams of natural cesium in the ocean.
that is 0.4*10^12 kilograms
so that is about 0.4 billion tons of cesium

i guarantee the fuel rods in those reactors are much much much less than that.
the rods are usually about 4 meters long and 1 cm diameter
you may have ~30 of them.
lets say that is 1 ton of fuel rods.
i make a conservative assumption that it is ALL cesium (it is not).
so that is 1 radioactive atom of cesium to 0.4 billion atoms of nonradioactive cesium.

the plutonium/uranium issue - have not looked into it.
Damn, you guys are too smart for a dumb football coach like me. Just tell me when the **** is gonna hit the fan so,I can go to my dads ranch in Mexico and enjoy some Tecates.
 
What's up fellas! Let's keep the dangler in the wranglers! Salud, bros. like Charlie Rich said, behind closed doors. To each his own.

Whoot-Whoot!,, hey,coach! Maximus DOGGAGE dogs that pacific slant eye salmon ,, least ways ,is the latest N.S.A. Pervert view reports,,,anyway.
 
Spent the last two nights in Borgata Atlantic City, great food great drinks but bye bye $2k. Freaking Game of Thrones slot Machine took $1k of it. Good news is July is almost over and week one is right around the corner. :star::dance::popcorn:
 
Spent the last two nights in Borgata Atlantic City, great food great drinks but bye bye $2k. Freaking Game of Thrones slot Machine took $1k of it. Good news is July is almost over and week one is right around the corner. :star::dance::popcorn:
One armed bandit gets you every time. Salud, bro!
 
Gonna join a gun club and get my gun carry license this fall.
Cool! Now first off, ain't NOBODY gonna be threatening you size-wise, and with a big ' frame' you've a vast Avenue of options,,, especially if you choose the ol' surplus bdu baggey combat trousers,,, a full size 1911a-1 can seem small in the all encompassing picture where yer' concerned.
While my problem is slim/ trim/ edge and angles,,, an ankle rig is an option, but the moonshiner carry of a single stack small auto in the strong side back pocket is whuts been my generalized solution to this non threatening appearance I present.
:flagwave:woot-woot:flagwave:
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
 
Spent the last two nights in Borgata Atlantic City, great food great drinks but bye bye $2k. Freaking Game of Thrones slot Machine took $1k of it. Good news is July is almost over and week one is right around the corner. :star::dance::popcorn:
Was you "up" at any time Sarek?
Or was it a slow steady cash hemorrhage?
 
Cool! Now first off, ain't NOBODY gonna be threatening you size-wise, and with a big ' frame' you've a vast Avenue of options,,, especially if you choose the ol' surplus bdu baggey combat trousers,,, a full size 1911a-1 can seem small in the all encompassing picture where yer' concerned.
While my problem is slim/ trim/ edge and angles,,, an ankle rig is an option, but the moonshiner carry of a single stack small auto in the strong side back pocket is whuts been my generalized solution to this non threatening appearance I present.
:flagwave:woot-woot:flagwave:
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
I've got a 380 walther That my dad gave me, I'll probably pack that along with the ax handle and 12 gauge that I always have in my truck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,235
Messages
14,674,020
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top