I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** that ****

I stood by amicably the other night, as an olive branch offering, but no more. **** with Coach, you're in my crosshairs.

If you don't care, you will before I'm done. I'm relentless, Sam.
 
Salud, bros. Got back from Mexico a couple of hours ago, felt the love from the crew, have a great one! Just poured a double scotch.
 
Salud, bros. Got back from Mexico a couple of hours ago, felt the love from the crew, have a great one! Just poured a double scotch.
Salud Coach.
I'm going to have to get some scotch soon.
Have not had it in a long time.
 
Of course we love you, Coach. I'd get benched for you in a second, no questions asked. The other day I tried to downplay Sam's post because I know his style, but once I saw it was bothering my dear brother, all of that went out the door. To think of my dearest Coach being messed with, well :angry::angry::angry:

As I would for any of you guys in here. Any and all.
 
Of course we love you, Coach. I'd get benched for you in a second, no questions asked. The other day I tried to downplay Sam's post because I know his style, but once I saw it was bothering my dear brother, all of that went out the door. To think of my dearest Coach being messed with, well :angry::angry::angry:

As I would for any of you guys in here. Any and all.
Thanks, bro. It's all good. Just didn't know SAm was such a kidder, maybe well get him in here for a toast.
 
Thanks, bro. It's all good. Just didn't know SAm was such a kidder, maybe well get him in here for a toast.
Sam is a major kidder, my brother. Still, I don't like seeing my brothers upset.

Always have your back, bro
 
Salud, Coach. About to have downed a fifth and a half of Gin.


Time for a dry out. Like for reals. Skipped my blood test today.

Feeling warm on this tangueray, but I'm starting to taste too much juniper when I drink it. Drank 3 fifths of it the lsdt two days.
Hey! When I had the high dollar house/ pool ,,in the heat of summer I'd conduct " operation wring-out" for 3-4 days ( not drink even a single beer)
And get me a half gal. Green jug of Tanqueray gin a couple bottles of 7-up and a Bootle of tonic water,,, I'd live in the pool for a weekend, my party hound yellow lab "all in" with the festivities, had 6-7 citrus trees and all the fruits looked like limes,,, the ol' lady would kinda express her displeasure when I'd sprits up a fresh beverage with a green grapefruit,,, ( me and the hound could care less,,,PARTY!)
 
Hey! When I had the high dollar house/ pool ,,in the heat of summer I'd conduct " operation wring-out" for 3-4 days ( not drink even a single beer)
And get me a half gal. Green jug of Tanqueray gin a couple bottles of 7-up and a Bootle of tonic water,,, I'd live in the pool for a weekend, my party hound yellow lab "all in" with the festivities, had 6-7 citrus trees and all the fruits looked like limes,,, the ol' lady would kinda express her displeasure when I'd sprits up a fresh beverage with a green grapefruit,,, ( me and the hound could care less,,,PARTY!)
Ain't nuttin like boozing by the pool for a couple of days. Been there, done that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,234
Messages
14,673,993
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top