I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good stuff, I used to watch that show, now I remember why.
Coach, what's good, brother?

I cheated and got some Woodford Reserve

Won't drink tomorrow, tho. Man, I was jones'ing, ya know, just had to have some.
 
Coach, what's good, brother?

I cheated and got some Woodford Reserve

Won't drink tomorrow, tho. Man, I was jones'ing, ya know, just had to have some.
I had a couple of beers today, myself.
 
Hey man what are your thoughts on the season?
Do you think the boys are to thin on D?
The D is worrisome, but I think the expectations for the offense might be set a bit high. I'd be happy with 10-6 and peaking when we go into the playoffs.
 
th
 
The D is worrisome, but I think the expectations for the offense might be set a bit high. I'd be happy with 10-6 and peaking when we go into the playoffs.
I hope your right coach.
Do you think all those young guys in the secondary can hang?
 
Hey man what are your thoughts on the season?
Do you think the boys are to thin on D?
I honestly don't know, yet, M. If we get some strong performances from any of Lewis/Chido to go with what I think will be solid performances from OScan and Brown, and we get an emerger from any of Tapper, Taco, Moore, Irving to go with Collins, TCraw and Thornton, as well as the key -- Jaylon to pair with the baller Lee, we will have a D. A hell of a lot of "ifs". We shall see.

If not this year, we are building a nice foundation. We need to sign Martín asap to complete the rebuild on O. Once that's done, we can attack D. To include '18 FA, imo.

I think we surprise this year. But I understand people's hesitation and never begrudge them for that. Only when they reply with derpy dumbarse posts
 
I honestly don't know, yet, M. If we get some strong performances from any of Lewis/Chido to go with what I think will be solid performances from OScan and Brown, and we get an emerger from any of Tapper, Taco, Moore, Irving to go with Collins, TCraw and Thornton, as well as the key -- Jaylon to pair with the baller Lee, we will have a D. A hell of a lot of "ifs". We shall see.

If not this year, we are building a nice foundation. We need to sign Martín asap to complete the rebuild on O. Once that's done, we can attack D. To include '18 FA, imo.

I think we surprise this year. But I understand people's hesitation and never begrudge them for that. Only when they reply with derpy dumbarse posts
Is Zeke going to get suspended?
 
I hope your right coach.
Do you think all those young guys in the secondary can hang?
Very tough receivers in the East, they're gonna have to step up, or we'll be drinking more than usual. That's pretty scary. Lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top