Man! Those things do get your attention, me and a buddy on the wrestling team in school both worked for a dairy farmer and would jab each other in the nads with those things ,,,like, catch each other coming around the corner and stuff,,,man! Good times.
![]()
Pardon the interruption, but for what little my opinion is worth, I think the Cowboys may be schematically improved on defense in both the improvement in speed and the potential for an increase in interceptions...a significant and noteworthy increase...or that could be wishful thinking...
Either way, they just have to weather a few games before the calvary arrives. You have to hope that the guys coming back are stronger down the stretch as a result and their absence doesn't damn their playoff hopes. Because once this team is full strength, they absolutely have an improved rotation of talent and pedigree.
No prob my man" you mean they gotta pay"
Thanks, Bro.![]()
The secondary isn't a concern at all. More talent than there has been back there in a long time.But the secondary is an unknown?
Do you really think the D has improved?
I hate to say it but I think they are way thin on D.
The secondary isn't a concern at all. More talent than there has been back there in a long time.
There is no question the D has improved. Tapper, Paea, Moore, Taco, Jaylon plus all the new DB faces more than offset any losses from last year. They may be a little short on experience, but that is a temporary thing.
I just wonder about the youth in the backfield I mean it really is a crapshoot.The secondary isn't a concern at all. More talent than there has been back there in a long time.
There is no question the D has improved. Tapper, Paea, Moore, Taco, Jaylon plus all the new DB faces more than offset any losses from last year. They may be a little short on experience, but that is a temporary thing.
Thankx Bro.Totally awesome Maximus!
Bowie might have been construed as " out there" by the majority of DWEEBS,, but who the hell cares what the Dweebs thought ANYWAY!
That was when music videos were taken pride in by the artists putting them together (talking heads/ burning down the house is fantastic but it shows a stark lacking in production pizzazz compared to this Bowie video) all greatest top 50 tunes ever you hit us with @maxdogg (maybe not that Bowie tune,,,BUT STILL, good work.)
Honestly I don't see how.I just wonder about the youth in the backfield I mean it really is a crapshoot.
We shall see. I really hope you are right.Honestly I don't see how.
The talent added is better than the talent that left. They are younger, faster and fit the system better.
