Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,790
- Reaction score
- 121,387
That's good stuff, I used to watch that show, now I remember why.
No Bro they are 8.0 and they are not bad.As long as they're not them lites!!!![]()
Yeah man the Chief was pissed she was going to the top drawer LOL.That's good stuff, I used to watch that show, now I remember why.
Does the job, my brother!!!!!No Bro they are 8.0 and they are not bad.
Its a Lager not real smooth but still good.![]()
Coach, what's good, brother?That's good stuff, I used to watch that show, now I remember why.
Yes they are good.Does the job, my brother!!!!!
That'll do it, my man!!!Yes they are good.
On Saturday up at the cabin I only had a couple and fell asleep LOl.
I had been up since 3:30 am though because I had to work Saturday.
Hey man what are your thoughts on the season?That'll do it, my man!!!![]()
I had a couple of beers today, myself.Coach, what's good, brother?
I cheated and got some Woodford Reserve
Won't drink tomorrow, tho. Man, I was jones'ing, ya know, just had to have some.
Salud, brother.I had a couple of beers today, myself.

The D is worrisome, but I think the expectations for the offense might be set a bit high. I'd be happy with 10-6 and peaking when we go into the playoffs.Hey man what are your thoughts on the season?
Do you think the boys are to thin on D?
I hope your right coach.The D is worrisome, but I think the expectations for the offense might be set a bit high. I'd be happy with 10-6 and peaking when we go into the playoffs.
I honestly don't know, yet, M. If we get some strong performances from any of Lewis/Chido to go with what I think will be solid performances from OScan and Brown, and we get an emerger from any of Tapper, Taco, Moore, Irving to go with Collins, TCraw and Thornton, as well as the key -- Jaylon to pair with the baller Lee, we will have a D. A hell of a lot of "ifs". We shall see.Hey man what are your thoughts on the season?
Do you think the boys are to thin on D?
Woot!!!The D is worrisome, but I think the expectations for the offense might be set a bit high. I'd be happy with 10-6 and peaking when we go into the playoffs.


Big Dog, I hear that my man!
Is Zeke going to get suspended?I honestly don't know, yet, M. If we get some strong performances from any of Lewis/Chido to go with what I think will be solid performances from OScan and Brown, and we get an emerger from any of Tapper, Taco, Moore, Irving to go with Collins, TCraw and Thornton, as well as the key -- Jaylon to pair with the baller Lee, we will have a D. A hell of a lot of "ifs". We shall see.
If not this year, we are building a nice foundation. We need to sign Martín asap to complete the rebuild on O. Once that's done, we can attack D. To include '18 FA, imo.
I think we surprise this year. But I understand people's hesitation and never begrudge them for that. Only when they reply with derpy dumbarse posts
Very tough receivers in the East, they're gonna have to step up, or we'll be drinking more than usual. That's pretty scary. LolI hope your right coach.
Do you think all those young guys in the secondary can hang?
I pray not. My heart says no, my brain says yes.Is Zeke going to get suspended?
LOL yeah your right man.Very tough receivers in the East, they're gonna have to step up, or we'll be drinking more than usual. That's pretty scary. Lol
