I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man! Those things do get your attention, me and a buddy on the wrestling team in school both worked for a dairy farmer and would jab each other in the nads with those things ,,,:lmao: like, catch each other coming around the corner and stuff,,,man! Good times.:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

yes, his son could definitely use one.
may be an electric one would be more civilized and more effective.
that would whip trouty into shape.

imagine if that does not work...
we could graduate to branding
Branding-CU-1009-033.jpg
 
Pardon the interruption, but for what little my opinion is worth, I think the Cowboys may be schematically improved on defense in both the improvement in speed and the potential for an increase in interceptions...a significant and noteworthy increase...or that could be wishful thinking...

Either way, they just have to weather a few games before the calvary arrives. You have to hope that the guys coming back are stronger down the stretch as a result and their absence doesn't damn their playoff hopes. Because once this team is full strength, they absolutely have an improved rotation of talent and pedigree.



"Like":thumbup:
 
But the secondary is an unknown?
Do you really think the D has improved?
I hate to say it but I think they are way thin on D.
The secondary isn't a concern at all. More talent than there has been back there in a long time.

There is no question the D has improved. Tapper, Paea, Moore, Taco, Jaylon plus all the new DB faces more than offset any losses from last year. They may be a little short on experience, but that is a temporary thing.
 
The secondary isn't a concern at all. More talent than there has been back there in a long time.

There is no question the D has improved. Tapper, Paea, Moore, Taco, Jaylon plus all the new DB faces more than offset any losses from last year. They may be a little short on experience, but that is a temporary thing.



" extra like":thumbup:
 
The secondary isn't a concern at all. More talent than there has been back there in a long time.

There is no question the D has improved. Tapper, Paea, Moore, Taco, Jaylon plus all the new DB faces more than offset any losses from last year. They may be a little short on experience, but that is a temporary thing.
I just wonder about the youth in the backfield I mean it really is a crapshoot.
 


Totally awesome Maximus!
Bowie might have been construed as " out there" by the majority of DWEEBS,, but who the hell cares what the Dweebs thought ANYWAY!
That was when music videos were taken pride in by the artists putting them together (talking heads/ burning down the house is fantastic but it shows a stark lacking in production pizzazz compared to this Bowie video) all greatest top 50 tunes ever you hit us with @maxdogg (maybe not that Bowie tune,,,BUT STILL, good work.)
 
Totally awesome Maximus!
Bowie might have been construed as " out there" by the majority of DWEEBS,, but who the hell cares what the Dweebs thought ANYWAY!
That was when music videos were taken pride in by the artists putting them together (talking heads/ burning down the house is fantastic but it shows a stark lacking in production pizzazz compared to this Bowie video) all greatest top 50 tunes ever you hit us with @maxdogg (maybe not that Bowie tune,,,BUT STILL, good work.)
Thankx Bro.
 
I just wonder about the youth in the backfield I mean it really is a crapshoot.
Honestly I don't see how.

The talent added is better than the talent that left. They are younger, faster and fit the system better.
 
" AND THE BAND PLAYED ON"
last of the fireball,,, I shall fire my last signal flare at midnight in hopes of rescue,,, lest I succumb to 'island madness' and fall prey to that gorgeous female silverback gorilla that's been bringing me rum,,, ( story to be continued)
 
We actually had some football talk on the beer thread last night. Good stuff, i think Jones is in for a big season at FS.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top