I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, that sounds awesome. I need to try that with a side of Lipitor. Lol
LOL yeah the key is once you mix it all together you have to use the bacon fat so it coats the mac.
Man sooo good. I also made fresh corn on the cob.
 
LOL yeah the key is once you mix it all together you have to use the bacon fat so it coats the mac.
Man sooo good. I also made fresh corn on the cob.
wow naughty dog likes his cholesterol!
yummy bacon!
 
Yeah man but only once and awhile.
Usually We have Burgers and Fries with a side of salad.
You know health food stuff.:lmao:

yes once a while :lmao:
i know what you mean with your healthy burger and fries
my normal diet would repulse you :lmao:
 
what is corexit?

if you are afraid of mercury in fish, eat trouty :lmao:
Corexit is that stuff they used in the gulf.
Honestly if I could eat fish almost everyday I would.
I love seafood but I know you have to be careful with it.
 
running off for my walk - see you guys in 40 minutes

DO NOT EAT TROUTY - he is high in mercury!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,225
Messages
14,673,687
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top