I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salud!! Enjoy the evening, headed to a Texas style BBQ in a while. Brisket, grilled yardbird and longnecks on ice.
th
 
Hello to you as well waldo. I am a bad Giants fan. Couldn't stop one of my sons become a die hard Cowboys fan. :)

if u a friend of my friends, then u r a friend of mine.

lol, one of my best friends from college was a giants fan.
he became a Commanders fan when he moved to DC :lmao:
not surprised :lmao:
no worry, after Eli quits, you will see the light :lmao:
 
if u a friend of my friends, then u r a friend of mine.

lol, one of my best friends from college was a giants fan.
he became a Commanders fan when he moved to DC :lmao:
not surprised :lmao:
no worry, after Eli quits, you will see the light :lmao:
Aha

Well, you aren't the first one trying to convert me to a Cowboys fan waldo. :)
 
I have a Uuuge box of Burgundy to finish.;)
Boxed wine rules...hahaha..buy Clos here, merlot, malbec, gamay, cabernet sauvignon...its all the same wine and the same price...got to love it...take the dive for a buck 5!!
 
Boxed wine rules...hahaha..buy Clos here, merlot, malbec, gamay, cabernet sauvignon...its all the same wine and the same price...got to love it...take the dive for a buck 5!!
I have a
Almaden but its 20 bucks O box LOL
 
I made fresh mac& cheese for my boyz tonight with 2lbs of bacon mixed in. It was Killer!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,225
Messages
14,673,687
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top