I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wifey got me a uuge peanutbutter heart.I got her a 8 inch slim jim.
 
Came across this gem, check it out, fellas. Not a fan of the production, but she has a beautiful, smoky voice. (Italian)

 
hump-day-geico-camel-commercial.gif
 
Well, for her birthday.. l got her a bottle of 12 yr old Bushmills and the best of it...she don't drink?..:lmao:;):lmao:!!

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
That's classic!
I bought wife #2 a mid level fly fishing rod once for her birthday, always played hell trying to borrow it,I've gotten used to being single ,man! I could never get away with what I do now always having them hawking on me,my last girlfriend just turned 23 and she panned out to be more trouble than she was worth,,,,:omg:
 
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
That's classic!
I bought wife #2 a mid level fly fishing rod once for her birthday, always played hell trying to borrow it,I've gotten used to being single ,man! I could never get away with what I do now always having them hawking on me,my last girlfriend just turned 23 and she panned out to be more trouble than she was worth,,,,:omg:
No wonder you're on the Beer Thread. LOL
 
Hello, all!!! Since hump day seems to be a theme, happy hump day!!! :)
 
Hello, all!!! Since hump day seems to be a theme, happy hump day!!! :)
You might be able to relate to this. I have a 10 year old. Every Wednesday I get up and ask, guess what day it is? He usually laughs. Recently I've been getting, dad stop! I hate him getting older.
 
You might be able to relate to this. I have a 10 year old. Every Wednesday I get up and ask, guess what day it is? He usually laughs. Recently I've been getting, dad stop! I hate him getting older.

I hear that, Big Dog. It kills me softly to see my angel grow older. It's why I cherish his hugs and kisses before it's "gross" or "embarrassing" to be close to me. He still holds my hand, still calls me "daddy". But I'm fearful of when he becomes more independent, for sure, BD.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,042
Messages
14,658,912
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top