Melonfeud
I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
- Messages
- 21,976
- Reaction score
- 33,150
I know! That ****er can't help himself,,, it just is what it is I reckon,,,You're being a bad boy, Putty

I know! That ****er can't help himself,,, it just is what it is I reckon,,,You're being a bad boy, Putty

Well, I must've got the back alley recycled cobra venom bunk then![]()
You're being a bad boy, Putty
I know! That ****er can't help himself,,, it just is what it is I reckon,,,![]()
Are ya feeling that deep burn the Chow just laid down across your forehead my dearest troutster?trouty is being a bad boy - in reality



Copy!your next trip to LA, lets go drag trouty to do what he needs to do...
afterwards, he promises to take us to the volcano club.
Copy!
Are ya feeling that deep burn the Chow just laid down across your forehead my dearest troutster?
This cat's pretty special.![]()
From my research ,it's not addictive.i wonder if it is addictive like morphine... - wow they say it may not be addictive - holy crap.
apparently there are 173000 species that have venoms including spiders, snakes, fish, lizards etc.
they are coming up with some way to test the venoms (unique proteins) for painkillers and other biomed uses.
this is pretty interesting.
you dont need chemists to come up with new unique proteins, just find dangerous venomous animals.
From my research ,it's not addictive.
@Shunpike, you are a staple here, please don't feel disrespected, my brother.
We adore you. You are a true father and a true man.
@daboyzruleperiod, you will adore this man. He is a true man and a true father and true lifeblood member of this sub.
Both of you guys, kiss and make up!!!![]()
Awh, you're dak best Trouty.Hey girl, we adore you! @Shunpike, I promise, you my brother, this girl is all class. Just like you, my man.
We wouldn't have anyone in here insulting you. And likewise, with our girl @daboyzruleperiod, we wouldn't let anyone hurt her, either.
Shunny, please, my brother, we would never leave you out high and dry. Know we adore you and always have your back.
Daboyz, we will always have yours as well.
Go Cowboys, Fam!!!
LOL, good morning dear. I'm not angry. I fake it at times.Good morning, Sister! I don't want an angry Kitty. Salud!
Good Morning Sweetheart. I just added ya to my "follower" list. Hard to keep up with ya. You're everywhere lol.Good morning sis
Go Cowboys!![]()
Well for one, any moron that shoots a rhinoceros for it's horn in the misguided belief it can magically put 'lead in your pencil' and write all day,,, need to be shot!,,, in the groin with a septic arrow, that horn is made up of hair and the same stuff your fingernails are made of,,, there is something to antlers while their in velvet, prolly just a little higher iron content ,that belief of hormone transfer into the human body,,,well ,it just don't jive D.N.A. wise in my book.
what, you wanna sport wood when you see a set of deer tracks? And antlers in velvet and when bucks are in rut don't coincide,,, those slicky- boy chinaman magic powder shams are hitting you with some powdered ginseng,,,( Melonfeud grabs two beers off the bar with his left hand and sauntered off to the back corner near the jukebox,casually twirling a dead rat on a string)



Likelol, sorry if this is going to bored most of you...
i dont partake in this stuff and i do not study it, but there is something to some of these herbal medicine. actually modern drug discovery has figured out the active ingredients to some of the herbal stuff. I do know there was at least 1 or 2 biomed startups in silicon valley trying to find the active ingredients of herbal medicine.
until i just searched, i was not aware that Ray Lewis took deer antler velvet in a spray form. apparently it has growth hormone called "insulin-like growth factor 1," or IGF-1, and it has been banned by the NFL. IGF-1 has shown promise for helping kids with stunted growth or people with dwarfism, as well as for healing cartilage or tendon injuries. It should not be used without a doctor's care, especially as a performance enhancer.
Univ of Maryland also reported on some reports on ginseng (though some are preliminary):
1. Studies also have found that ginseng seems to increase the number of immune cells in the blood and improve the immune system's response to a flu vaccine. in a human trial, when subjects who got the ginseng did get a cold, it was less severe and shorter than the colds of people who took placebo.
2. Asian ginseng was also found to reduce fatigue in a study of 332 people.
3) A study of 501 men and women living in Mexico City found better quality of life measures (energy, sleep, sex life, personal satisfaction, and well-being) in those taking Asian ginseng.
4) A study of 46 men has also shown an increase in sperm count as well as motility. Another study in 60 men found that Asian ginseng increased sex drive and decreased erection problems. Also, in one study of 45 men, those who took 900 mg of Korean ginseng 3 times per day for 8 weeks had less trouble getting an erection than those who took placebo.
5) Several studies suggest that Asian ginseng may reduce the risk of some types of cancers. In one observational study, researchers followed 4,634 people for 5 years.
if you are curious:
http://www.umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/asian-ginseng
