I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putty, you should make this a thread in the Fan Zone. my brother

bro not sure it belongs in fan zone.
i was just surprised to learn this when i did a quick google search.
lol ray lewis using the stuff and it was a superbowl issue...
 
Good piece o' Putty work,huh Troutster?
Very, very good work!

And the nuances are amazing. I think that would be beautiful in the Fan Zone but go right over the head of most of the members.

Waldo, that's A+ posting, brother. No biases, just A+ posting.
 
bro not sure it belongs in fan zone.
i was just surprised to learn this when i did a quick google search.
lol ray lewis using the stuff and it was a superbowl issue...
And Ray Lewis is, in my opinion -- and I dare someone to come up with a better one (who? Urlacher LOL! Bruschi? Etc... it's Ray. Yes. Exactly) -- than that!

It belongs in the Fan Zone or the NFL Zone, my dear brother, where you can get all sorts of people to quiver and start to think of your "agenda".

And yes, I know you have none. But they won't :muttley:
 
ok, trouty dawg
;)
u were a real dog yesterday - how buzzed were u while on the phone?
Very buzzed, Putty. Super buzzed. But 24 hours, sober, nearly, my brother :yourock:


I'm killing myself, man. I have to stop. :star::star:
 
That deer antler stuff is bunk. I had three gym buddies buy some ( spray form) and tried it for two months. Man it did nada. But I believe in other herbs amd stuff. Ginseng, ginger, green tea extract etc.
Loc. My brother. Wuz gud, my boi?? My dear boi???
 
That deer antler stuff is bunk. I had three gym buddies buy some ( spray form) and tried it for two months. Man it did nada. But I believe in other herbs amd stuff. Ginseng, ginger, green tea extract etc.
I think the same thing about that cobra venom extract, Prime!
Maybe your gym dudes were so high up that casing-liner ,curve, plateau,that the effects, if any, were negligible?,,,IDK.
 
I think the same thing about that cobra venom extract, Prime!
Maybe your gym dudes were so high up that casing-liner ,curve, plateau,that the effects, if any, were negligible?,,,IDK.

apparently some professor in singapore developed a painkiller 20X more powerful than morphine using cobra venom...
this is pretty interesting stuff.
 
And Ray Lewis is, in my opinion -- and I dare someone to come up with a better one (who? Urlacher LOL! Bruschi? Etc... it's Ray. Yes. Exactly) -- than that!

It belongs in the Fan Zone or the NFL Zone, my dear brother, where you can get all sorts of people to quiver and start to think of your "agenda".

And yes, I know you have none. But they won't :muttley:
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
I'm pretty sure he'll dredge up some kinda twisted chow angle before it's all said and done:muttley:
 
apparently some professor in singapore developed a painkiller 20X more powerful than morphine using cobra venom...
this is pretty interesting stuff.
Well, I must've got the back alley recycled cobra venom bunk then:lmao:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,221
Messages
14,673,571
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top