I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, brothers, this is gorgoues. Check it out.

My little boy. I miss him so much, it's killing me. And it's only been since Sunday. No daddy should have to be away from his baby this long.

Big Dog, a piece of me dies each time I drop him off. He's so adventurous and outgoing. He so sweet and beautiful. So little and gorgeous.

I love y'all. Good night. Please, enjoy this.

 
Last edited:
Gus,


what I said to @Ranching is deplorable. He just wanted to keep a brother out of the firing line.

Deplorable.

Please, Coach, when you read this tomorrow morning, please accept my fullest and truest heartfelt apology. My dear brother. My friend.

I'm so sorry for the tone I took.

Go Cowboys, and go Beer Thread. We are the closest of the close on this thread, here, and I adore it as much as I'm sure y'all do
;)
Well,BROTHER! at least yer' coming around and admitting the Coach just curtailed the over and done with minor perceived dust up in a short fashion was only cuz' he might have figured you to go a jumping in both feet first with them hammers cocked,with a dag blamed flour sack over yer' head!,, not knowing who to tie up or unteather!!!,shoot fire and save some matches ,boi!
( that was a lame rendition of one : Ken Curtis,aka festus,,, his dad was sheriff of bent co. Colorado during Prohibition and was my mothers grandparents (who were moonshiners) good friend and best customer!;) my mother had his autograph ( I saw it,it was in pencil and it showed a rather handsome hand in penmanship, she said when he first started getting acting gigs he stopped coming around to drink and play poker , she said he was quite a good looking guy, but they dressed him up like a mule puncher and gave him those festus lines and well,,, he rolled with it cuz' it beat hell outta drinking corn squeezing's and playing penny ante poker on the weekends in bent co. Colorado,,,lol)
 
;)
Well,BROTHER! at least yer' coming around and admitting the Coach just curtailed the over and done with minor perceived dust up in a short fashion was only cuz' he might have figured you to go a jumping in both feet first with them hammers cocked,with a dag blamed flour sack over yer' head!,, not knowing who to tie up or unteather!!!,shoot fire and save some matches ,boi!
( that was a lame rendition of one : Ken Curtis,aka festus,,, his dad was sheriff of bent co. Colorado during Prohibition and was my mothers grandparents (who were moonshiners) good friend and best customer!;) my mother had his autograph ( I saw it,it was in pencil and it showed a rather handsome hand in penmanship, she said when he first started getting acting gigs he stopped coming around to drink and play poker , she said he was quite a good looking guy, but they dressed him up like a mule puncher and gave him those festus lines and well,,, he rolled with it cuz' it beat hell outta drinking corn squeezing's and playing penny ante poker on the weekends in bent co. Colorado,,,lol)
Heck Melon, what a great story. Ken Curtis was a favourite of mine. Festus was the GOAT...Doc, you old scudder!!
 
All good in South Texas! @Trouty no need for apologies, I didn't take offense. Been in to many locker rooms. Some of you are up early, Salud!!
 
My little boy. I miss him so much, it's killing me. And it's only been since Sunday. No daddy should have to be away from his baby this long.

Big Dog, a piece of me dies each time I drop him off. He's so adventurous and outgoing. He so sweet and beautiful. So little and gorgeous.
I feel for ya bro. That's gotta be rough.
 
th
 
Please, brothers, this is gorgoues. Check it out.

My little boy. I miss him so much, it's killing me. And it's only been since Sunday. No daddy should have to be away from his baby this long.

Big Dog, a piece of me dies each time I drop him off. He's so adventurous and outgoing. He so sweet and beautiful. So little and gorgeous.

I love y'all. Good night. Please, enjoy this.


Damn, sorry to read that Trouty. Respect for being such a loving father; need more of ya! Your influence on him as he matures should never be underestimated but can assure you it will be for the good once he becomes a man. Keep this place live like you do brotha and best wishes!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,216
Messages
14,673,237
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top