waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
lol. The pits sell like cold beer here. I wasn't expected 9...so 4 are sold already. The rest won't last long. My dogs are beauties. Well, ha, l have always had pitties they are very popular here...real loyal family dogs and fearless. Thats what you want and l happen to have a couple for you!That's gonna be a pack of pits you'll have running around the fort! Have you shopped them around for homes? If I wanted to pull a ' Rockefeller' and disappear into the jungles of
Central America( no cannibals there) what breed of dog would you recommend I'd take along for that final walk, And why?,, the ones I've seen on national geographic shows are all shorthaired medium on the smaller side and look like mutts,,, I guess a Chihuahua would fit in a shirt pocketbut their idiots and could reveal my whereabouts from yapping ,,,
![]()
We might lose Waldo if he sees balls out! Lol, sorry! I couldn't resist.



Yeah. I am dyin to see this boy play!Hopefully, Jaylon gets a few reps!
Trouty!! What are you up too? Roughing up Waldo?Hey you!!! My brother
I done tossed him over and had my way with him.Trouty!! What are you up too? Roughing up Waldo?
Ha! I missed you too! Doesn't waldo live out your way?I done tossed him over and had my way with him.
Missing you. My brother
LoL!!! Why in the hell didn't I know yer' jungle dog of choice was gonna be a pit,,,lol. The pits sell like cold beer here. I wasn't expected 9...so 4 are sold already. The rest won't last long. My dogs are beauties. Well, ha, l have always had pitties they are very popular here...real loyal family dogs and fearless. Thats what you want and l happen to have a couple for you!

Hey, ya wanna lift up your spirits, fellas?
LoL!!! Why in the hell didn't I know yer' jungle dog of choice was gonna be a pit,,,
Seriously other than a set of vice grip jaws and tenacious ferocity,massive low slung strength and a stupid grin,,, would they drink my bottle of medicinal Jim Beam Bourbon I would attach to their neck? Cuz' I never could trust my yellow labs with such an important task,,,they partied like an Elliott.



Well, down here you are going to have to switch to dark rum, to fit in, that shouldn't be much of a problem for you. Jim Beam...nice booze...ever booze on Wild Turkey??LoL!!! Why in the hell didn't I know yer' jungle dog of choice was gonna be a pit,,,
Seriously other than a set of vice grip jaws and tenacious ferocity,massive low slung strength and a stupid grin,,, would they drink my bottle of medicinal Jim Beam Bourbon I would attach to their neck? Cuz' I never could trust my yellow labs with such an important task,,,they partied like an Elliott.
I done tossed him over and had my way with him.
Missing you. My brother
Are you boozin?I done tossed him over and had my way with him.
Missing you. My brother
Sure have my friend! Yet through the years I've refined my palate to the 'none genuine without my signature James B. Beam'Well, down here you are going to have to switch to dark rum, to fit in, that shouldn't be much of a problem for you. Jim Beam...nice booze...ever booze on Wild Turkey??
I hope not for his own well being( he can get snot slinging drunk 39 years from now if he tends to biznessTODAY!,)Are you boozin?
Snot slinging drunk..lolI hope not for his own well being( he can get snot slinging drunk 39 years from now if he tends to biznessTODAY!,)
now,on the other hand ! my 3 day old 1/2 gallon of fireball is sadly holding it's own with yet but a single firefight remaining(@ 25%)
. l am going to try that! Ha! Maybe Trouty and Waldo could have a shirley Temple together!! Waldos buyin!No, please share!!Sure have my friend! Yet through the years I've refined my palate to the 'none genuine without my signature James B. Beam'
And prolly couldn't slug a half coffee cup of the wild Turkey,,, did I ever tell you about that "Indian arts and crafts" dude I know who has a half dozen indigenous indian people's from Columbia making pottery and collecting from the backwaters centuries-old rum making wooden hand-carved stuff?
what goes in a shirley temple?Snot slinging drunk..lol. l am going to try that! Ha! Maybe Trouty and Waldo could have a shirley Temple together!! Waldos buyin!
