I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
LOL. Good morning my Melon. Had a wonderful time. It was pretty cool. Started to get a little tipsy as well. Was starting to think of @waldoputty , that's when I knew I had enough LMAO. I would of enjoyed having my Melon there to have a few with as well.:)

Raiders can't even win a pre-season.
WOOT-WOOT!

LMAO,,, PUTTY= SOBERING THOUGHTS:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Has that old boy even posted today? He may be on the two day hangover program... Those are epic.
He'll be around if/when he feels like it,,,had a brief phone convo a couple hours back with him,,,he's 'working' on some things.;)

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He'll be around if/when he feels like it,,,had a brief phone convo a couple hours back with him,,,he's 'working' on some things.;)
Right on brother. As things should be. I'm about to square the headphones and focus for a bit. Should I come on here in the next few bits... it's the Texas Spirit talking.

I'm about to go Pro.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Which is why I know he stayed. Him and his son. Both surfers to the End. I just hope it wasn't the End...

I'll find him. I always do. Much to his chagrin...

We're a weird family.

how is the storm treating u?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif
Those pics are hilarious. By the looks of those kitty's, the melon must be spiked!
Lol,,,the melon tends to have that effect on *****cats,,, mine curls up in the bathroom sink sometimes

Corso

Reaction score
how is the storm treating u?
Not even touching us. We had a blip of rain yesterday and that was it. El Paso is a quarter of the nation away from Houston, almost.
And I'm way up in the mountains. It could rain for weeks and I wouldn't feel it, working at home and all, but my wifey would hate it, since she works at hospitals and HAS to be there at times.

Corso

Reaction score
Okay, enough fun... Time to get to work. I feel the purple haze.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
A benzodiazepine that helps with DTs/withdrawal and anxiety

A true life savor when going through this hell.

And every time a person detoxes, the next one is harder, or so I'm told.

Boxer, this is bad man. :(
Hey,Troutster!
You get a chance to watch and give that rhcp 'dreams of a samurai' music video a listen maxdogg posted? That's pretty trip,huh?

Corso

Reaction score
Last thing! Ginger Rogers was so amazing... So amazing. Fred owed her a metric shoot ton and I bet he knew it.
Amazing woman. Amazing dancer. Good actress and foil for his persona.

Now about Gary...

Status
Not open for further replies.