I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more for me, buddy :) I was a drinking maniac at my heyday. Beer is perfect for this aged liver :)
I'm gonna give up liquor for lent. I'll have a few drinks tonight and then go cold turkey until Easter weekend. I do, however, reserve the right to drink a few beers, now and then. ;)
 
I'm gonna give up liquor for lent. I'll have a few drinks tonight and then go cold turkey until Easter weekend. I do, however, reserve the right to drink a few beers, now and then. ;)
That is some serious strength, Coach! And good morning, brother :)
 
I literally get out of bed and have a beer. Always. No shame, either lol
 
Me to just chillin like a villain.
Got to get the kids to bed soon though lol.

That's right, brother. Nothing more beautiful in this world than our little ones sleeping snug in bed and knowing they're safe. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,279
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top