Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Max, check out that Yeah Yeah Yeahs songhells yeah![]()
Max, check out that Yeah Yeah Yeahs songhells yeah![]()
hey bro I have to go to sleep now i'm east coast.So, so good, Maxie
I love this band. They're from Australia and they're psychedelic. Their lead singer sounds like Lennon on acid
You need to post this is in the music thread so I can like it.
Ok my dear friend, we haven't had a night like this is some time. Get some rest, Kevin. I'm gonna keep drinkinghey bro I have to go to sleep now i'm east coast.
i'm tired lol.
You ought to to hit the Dr. Pepper like the cool dudes do every now and then, I woke up after dark pulled the last double glug from that bottle of fireball under my pillow cracked a beer and half way thru I dumped it out,,, just wasn't gonna be a point of any value in trying to "get there",,, I've got this Redbox flick going on called " killing Hasselhoff" it's pretty hilarious as I seldom hit on getting movies worth watching several timesOk my dear friend, we haven't had a night like this is some time. Get some rest, Kevin. I'm gonna keep drinking![]()
Man, Fireball??!! You oughta just drink 99 proof schnapps, my dear brother. Same sweetness, higher oomphYou ought to to hit the Dr. Pepper like the cool dudes do every now and then, I woke up after dark pulled the last double glug from that bottle of fireball under my pillow cracked a beer and half way thru I dumped it out,,, just wasn't gonna be a point of any value in trying to "get there",,, I've got this Redbox flick going on called " killing Hasselhoff" it's pretty hilarious as I seldom hit on getting movies worth watching several times![]()
I'm gonna have one more pipe and a couple more whiskeys and I'm off
Sign me up!!!Copy! Diet coke huh?
That and a bag of red vines
And you could prolly hang out with Alice Cooper up in Scottsdale![]()
