I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always use the manly wave-like finger point.

giphy.gif
 
Is anybody tuned into the Oklahoma-Ohio game?
Man, this is a couple well coached and executing outfits,,, I'm a Sooners fan!
LoL the head referee had to pull a Jackie Chan maneuver while getting camera time making a PI call as someone pitched the football to him and without missing a beat he chops it out of air with a quick right:lmao:,,,I'm liking this ref in this game:thumbup:
 
I am making no promises, but I am working on a way to get a LIKE-like (yes, that's right) system in place so you guys can sort of LIKE posts again without affecting the LIKE system.

Again, no promises, but I am working on something that hopefully will work out.
 
Hey Trouty not much I'm watching hurricane coverage.
I'm hoping Haley is ok to man!!
Right on my dear friend. You take 'er easy brotherman :star:

We got some ball tomorrow, and need the crew rested :)
 
I am making no promises, but I am working on a way to get a LIKE-like (yes, that's right) system in place so you guys can sort of LIKE posts again without affecting the LIKE system.

Again, no promises, but I am working on something that hopefully will work out.
LIKE!!:)
 
I am making no promises, but I am working on a way to get a LIKE-like (yes, that's right) system in place so you guys can sort of LIKE posts again without affecting the LIKE system.

Again, no promises, but I am working on something that hopefully will work out.
For the threads where it's been disabled, sir? Would this affect our likes in the Fan Zone and other threads where it's enabled?

Is this more in line of just being able to show our admiration for a post without inflating the Zone totals?
 
Right on my dear friend. You take 'er easy brotherman :star:

We got some ball tomorrow, and need the crew rested :)
Yeah man I will only be able to watch the first half.
I have to get up at 3:30 am east coast for work:(
 
For the threads where it's been disabled, sir? Would this affect our likes in the Fan Zone and other threads where it's enabled?

Is this more in line of just being able to show our admiration for a post without inflating the Zone totals?
The LIKE system was meant primarily for the on-topic forums, not these kinds of chit-chat forums. There have been users who spent years earning their LIKE totals by posting quality posts only to be replaced by users who spend a lot of time in chit-chat threads posting short chatroom-like responses. Both the post counts and LIKE counts have been seriously diluted and devalued as a result of that.

My goal is to create a dual-system (actually more than that) so that I can rebuild the LIKE system based on the on-topic forums and create a secondary system for other forums.

I do not have all of the details right now. I've told you all I know at this point.

Again, I am not making any promises as this may not work out. Hopefully it will though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,192
Messages
14,671,773
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top