I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. My momma wanted to make her own wine, since we had mustang grapes growing like cray cray everywhere (late 70's in Ingleside, Texas) so she had dad build her a vat and all these thigns we had no money, or business doing, but we did.
So us kids (my brother and sister, who were older... I was around 2) were ordered to get in the vat and stomp all the grapes we spent all day harvesting from the farm.

Little did my ma know: Mustang Grapes are a skin irritant.
Both of my siblings were covered from toe to chest in rashes, lol. They never, ever forgot that.

We laugh about that now... well I think I was laughing at the time also.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Switched gears tonight from red wine to Young's Double Chocolate Stout, 5.2% alkie-hall..

Cheers, Go Cowdoggies!!!! :starspin:
 
Great win, great experience, very impressive stadium, but I drank too much my stomach has a war going on, hope I can get some sleep tonight.
 
There was a nasty car accident on 30w involving about 12 cars I think some people might be dead or going to ICU.
 
Glad you weren't piled up in that,Sarek!
I hate seeing pile ups like that
 
Thanks. Me and my bro were stuck in mad traffic on Collins st so maybe that helped us avoid it.
Ya,you never know man whether like if you break at a yellow light or gas thru it those 4-5 minutes waiting could make ALL the difference
 
th
 
morning from rat central
day is for cleaning.
going to have a med inspection procedure on wed so on full non-dairy liquid diet tomorrow :(
Is beer considered non-dairy?? You can have some non alcoholic beer. Good luck, i'll check in from time to time during the day. Good win last night.
 
I put in for a name change. Wasn't going to but we don't have Dexter anymore so I decided to change to what my handle is in other places.

I will soon be "Tabascocat" :cool:
 
Is beer considered non-dairy?? You can have some non alcoholic beer. Good luck, i'll check in from time to time during the day. Good win last night.

my planned diet is apple juice, strained chicken soup, water :lmao:
may be some beef soup and soda also

cannot even have ice cream :( that i survived on in 2015 when i had 5 months of liquid diet...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,189
Messages
14,671,636
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top