I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
My old boy Mugs has taken to the pain killers and inflammation pills like Sly Stallone and steroids.
Dude had a walk and did 90% of it on all 4 legs.
He even tried to chase my little guy this morning.

This dude is a straight warrior. Also found out, from x-rays, he has two bee-bee's lodged into his skin. I KNEW he was abused to death, when I adopted him over ten years ago.
He was broken and it took years to get him right.
My wife cried, before she went to work this morning and 30 minutes later I was shooting vids, telling her to smile with him walking on all 4 legs.

This old boy ain't going down without a fight, ******! And I'm in that trench with him...

We go down... we gave it everything we got. EVERYTHING.
Bless you and your family pal, Corso. Brother

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
OMG Ranchy, I was lovin' it. Pitt disgraced us last season and with the loss, it stopped us from going to the National Championship game arghh. What a great game. Those kids are hungry and playing lights out. Next is Georgia State at home. Even though they're an easy team doesn't make it a slam dunk and the kids need to play as if they're not an easy opponent. We have Michigan at home this year and Ohio State away. We beat Ohio State last year and played them harder then themselves. The year before at Ohio State we got burned on a call or we would of won that one as well.
I tweeted Sean today asking him how he thinks PS looks this season. He's still all excited over beating the Gnats. He's my boy.
th

Inside scoop, Zack wants to stay a Cowboys for a long time. He's playing lights out as well.

Sean Lee
‏ @SeanLeeLB50
Sep 5
Sean Lee Retweeted Dallas Cowboys

Once a cowboy stays as a cowboy #DallasCowboysOnehttps://twitter.com/dallascowboys/status/905252018591338497 …
Sean Lee added,
Dallas CowboysVerified account @dallascowboys
Despite no new deal yet, Zack Martin says he wants to be in Dallas for a long time.

pic.twitter.com/easNpI4iJh
8:33 PM - 5 Sep 2017
@Trouty @Melonfeud @haleyrules @waldoputty
That's right, Sis, rep your team through and through!!!!! :)

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
My boi, my man!!!! What's good, Loc?? How bout them Cowboys :star::)
What's up bro....bout to head to Walgreens and get some shopping done and then hit that Monday night football double header.

A cowboys win, and the Dallas area is happy

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
What's up bro....bout to head to Walgreens and get some shopping done and then hit that Monday night football double header.

A cowboys win, and the Dallas area is happy
You shop at Walgreens? What the H is wrong with you?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wifey said it's all about Quality of Life.
And I agree, but you never know the spirit of a FIGHTER and my boy...
He's ****** Maximus.

When I see that tail down and those beautiful eyes looking to me for help for every move- I'll know.

And then he and I will talk. He's been My Man and will always be so.

He taught me how to... He taught me lessons.

I'm not just going to be lazy about making decisions that make life easier for us Humans.
I'm the Man in his corner and I'm telling Rock- Go for the breadbasket Rock! Eat Lightning and Crap Thunder!
I put down one of my horses a few years ago, I cried like a baby. I still question myself. I'll never forget the way she looked at me as she closed her eyes. I'm tearing up right now. Sorry, bro! Do what you think is best.

Corso

Reaction score
I put down one of my horses a few years ago, I cried like a baby. I still question myself. I'll never forget the way she looked at me as she closed her eyes. I'm tearing up right now. Sorry, bro! Do what you think is best.
No... I'm there. The question is always biting, at the back of the place you don't think about.
Damn, and I love horses.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I shop at Rite-Aid and Walgreens LOL

But also a bunch of other place. The two aforementioned are great in a pinch, you devil, you :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Coach. My heart is with you.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hey! WALGREEN's rocks!
Prime knows what he's about, the local store managers have a little lee-way in some of their pricing,,,, considering the drive time to hit total wine and my Walgreen's a couple miles up river road ,, those gals know me by my first name,,, sometimes you can save $3 bucks on a 30 pack by going to Walmart but not ofteno_O

Corso

Reaction score
Hey! WALGREEN's rocks!
Prime knows what he's about, the local store managers have a little lee-way in some of their pricing,,,, considering the drive time to hit total wine and my Walgreen's a couple miles up river road ,, those gals know me by my first name,,, sometimes you can save $3 bucks on a 30 pack by going to Walmart but not ofteno_O
I Disagree!
That's all I got for now. Wifey came home and I'm about to hunker down for the night.
Consider yourself... Melonfeud.

Shunpike

Reaction score
Could watch first half as I had to wake up early due to an important meeting here in Chicago. Wow. That was an asskicking allright. Congrats my Cowboys bretheren.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could watch first half as I had to wake up early due to an important meeting here in Chicago. Wow. That was an asskicking allright. Congrats my Cowboys bretheren.
Eli looked bad last night. Might be getting old, we'll see.

Corso

Reaction score
Lol... none of you know how to shop. If you buy black box wine for any more than 15... we need to talk.
TP? We don't discuss that shizznozz in public. What's wrong with all of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.