I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. I'm getting pumped up, had to do some breathing exercises to relax. Enjoy the game.
 
Morning all. I'm getting pumped up, had to do some breathing exercises to relax. Enjoy the game.
Looking forward to hearing Tony call his first game. Hope I'm still sober to enjoy our game tonight. Salud!
 
Morning yentlemen

Man, we had a party in the Music Thread last night LOL!

Game day! Go Cowboys
 
Game day. I feel like I can't lose.

If Giants win, I will be pumped along with my son who is a Giants fan.

If Giants lose, at least I will be happy for my other son who will watch the game in his Dak jersey. Plus, I got tons of good friends here in Cowboys Zone I will be happy for when Cowboys win. Shall I name the names? Nope. They know themselves. Just a small nudge to @Trouty :)
 
Game day. I feel like I can't lose.

If Giants win, I will be pumped along with my son who is a Giants fan.

If Giants lose, at least I will be happy for my other son who will watch the game in his Dak jersey. Plus, I got tons of good friends here in Cowboys Zone I will be happy for when Cowboys win. Shall I name the names? Nope. They know themselves. Just a small nudge to @Trouty :)
We adore you, Shunny. Please, post in the Game Thread if you can. I know there's a time difference, but we just love ya, buddy. You're one of us, while still a Giants fan. That's impressive in its own right :)
 
We adore you, Shunny. Please, post in the Game Thread if you can. I know there's a time difference, but we just love ya, buddy. You're one of us, while still a Giants fan. That's impressive in its own right :)
I am sitting in a hotel room in Chicago. Just facetimed my boys. One in his Eli jersey the other in his Dak jersey waiting for the game time. They are only allowed to watch the first half. Daddy will text them the winner after the game so they can see in the morning. This is the heartbreaking part. One of my boys will smile the other one will be upset in the morning. That kills me :(
 
I am sitting in a hotel room in Chicago. Just facetimed my boys. One in his Eli jersey the other in his Dak jersey waiting for the game time. They are only allowed to watch the first half. Daddy will text them the winner after the game so they can see in the morning. This is the heartbreaking part. One of my boys will smile the other one will be upset in the morning. That kills me :(
You're an amazing daddy. It kills me, too, to see my little angel sad, but remember, they have an amazing daddy who is making sure their bellys are full and that they are happy.

You're an exemplary father. I do feel you on seeing them sad -- it's killer -- Shunny, even if it is "first world problems"

Seeing our babies sad is a no-go, always, no matter what.

Just think of when you get to hug them and kiss them, my friend :)
 
You're an amazing daddy. It kills me, too, to see my little angel sad, but remember, they have an amazing daddy who is making sure their bellys are full and that they are happy.

You're an exemplary father. I do feel you on seeing them sad -- it's killer -- Shunny, even if it is "first world problems"

Seeing our babies sad is a no-go, always, no matter what.

Just think of when you get to hug them and kiss them, my friend :)
Trouty. You are one amazing person. Enough love fest. Tell me. If I post on the game thread will Cowboy fans attack me? I have been away from the board for a long time now. I am afraid I might cause some negative reaction.
 
Trouty. You are one amazing person. Enough love fest. Tell me. If I post on the game thread will Cowboy fans attack me? I have been away from the board for a long time now. I am afraid I might cause some negative reaction.
If they do I will defend you to the grave. All of us will for you @Ranching @haleyrules @Melonfeud @big dog cowboy

You're an original Beer Threader. No worries, bro. You're one of us. Even talk some Giants football with us.

I will say, in the unlikely event (LOL :)) you guys start to pull away, I would just come back here and talk ball.

But as long as it's close, you'll be G2G. You're one of us, albeit a fan of a rival. You're one of us, friend
 
Trouty. You are one amazing person. Enough love fest. Tell me. If I post on the game thread will Cowboy fans attack me? I have been away from the board for a long time now. I am afraid I might cause some negative reaction.
If they do I will defend you to the grave. All of us will for you @Ranching @haleyrules @Melonfeud @big dog cowboy

You're an original Beer Threader. No worries, bro. You're one of us. Even talk some Giants football with us.

I will say, in the unlikely event (LOL :)) you guys start to pull away, I would just come back here and talk ball.

But as long as it's close, you'll be G2G. You're one of us, albeit a fan of a rival. You're one of us, friend
**** the Giants!!! Lol, Salud, Shunny!!!
 
Just restocked the fridge with a 30 pack,got a jug of fireball and schnapps, working on a foot long steak&cheese from subway,ran out my DALLAS battle flag in the front yard and the cat's outside,,,I'M READY TO GO!
 
If they do I will defend you to the grave. All of us will for you @Ranching @haleyrules @Melonfeud @big dog cowboy

You're an original Beer Threader. No worries, bro. You're one of us. Even talk some Giants football with us.

I will say, in the unlikely event (LOL :)) you guys start to pull away, I would just come back here and talk ball.

But as long as it's close, you'll be G2G. You're one of us, albeit a fan of a rival. You're one of us, friend
Got it. I will show up in the game thread :) Thanks for the support. :)
**** the Giants!!! Lol, Salud, Shunny!!!
Salud Ranching. I hope things are well down in Texas. :)
 
Just restocked the fridge with a 30 pack,got a jug of fireball and schnapps, working on a foot long steak&cheese from subway,ran out my DALLAS battle flag in the front yard and the cat's outside,,,I'M READY TO GO!
Be careful, @waldoputty might kidnap your cat.
 
Just restocked the fridge with a 30 pack,got a jug of fireball and schnapps, working on a foot long steak&cheese from subway,ran out my DALLAS battle flag in the front yard and the cat's outside,,,I'M READY TO GO!
You and that steak and cheese subway sammy, Mel!!! :D

Sounds like you're locked, stocked, and ready to rock!!!

Just ordered a bunch of Thai and am gonna get my son a pizza next door
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,190
Messages
14,671,725
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top