I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Oh.. I'm sure out here i'll pay more LOL.
But I will since you recommend it but is it very hoppy?
Is it fruity?
Very hoppy and very fruity. Notes of citrus and mango. Really good stuff, brother :)

maxdogg

Reaction score
Please do, Max!!! :)
Hey I liked your thread about Dak!!
Good stuff!! I could not stand some of the play calling though.
After that great throw to Butler on the 2 they threw it 3 times?
Also what about the no huddle?
Do you think that was to tire the Gnats d down?
I think the no huddle contributed to Daks rushing throws.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hey I liked your thread about Dak!!
Good stuff!! I could not stand some of the play calling though.
After that great throw to Butler on the 2 they threw it 3 times?
Also what about the no huddle?
Do you think that was to tire the Gnats d down?
I think the no huddle contributed to Daks rushing throws.
Thanks, man! Yeah, they should have handed it off to Zeke, imo. No huddle was probably used just to throw off the D's timing, brother. I think it being the first game of the year, and the fact that Dak was playing a phenomenal defense, as well as the team that beat him twice last year is why Dak had some of those errant throws we saw on Sunday, Maxie

maxdogg

Reaction score
Thanks, man! Yeah, they should have handed it off to Zeke, imo. No huddle was probably used just to throw off the D's timing, brother. I think it being the first game of the year, and the fact that Dak was playing a phenomenal defense, as well as the team that beat him twice last year is why Dak had some of those errant throws we saw on Sunday, Maxie
Yeah I guess your right.
I'm heading to my buddies house for the Denver game.
A lot of chineese food and beer LOL.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yeah, I gotta figure something out. I go buck wild with hard booze, Max. I can't stop once I start.
Maybe you should chain yourself to that tree on the end of that dead end street on Fridays,,you know, the one the mailman sits and smokes a joint around 1:30 on Mondays?,,, I've had to do it twice! before my self control came back to meo_O

:thumbup:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Maybe you should chain yourself to that tree on the end of that dead end street on Fridays,,you know, the one the mailman sits and smokes a joint around 1:30 on Mondays?,,, I've had to do it twice! before my self control came back to meo_O

:thumbup:
This is more than that, brother. This is physical pain. It's taken a whole do to just start to subside

Nirvana

Reaction score
Did you see the 5-6 defensive clips @Nirvana
Posted up coach?
One about in the middle had #50 bulldog a gnat receiver to a standstill and #54 flying in with the right forearm 'truck bumper' into the gnats midsection ,,,it was a beautiful 1-2 tackle,,, it's the one Garrett didn't challenge the fumble on.

Yeah that was a thing of beauty. Lee was trying to keep him from going down so Jaylon could thump him. Worked to perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.