I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
morning everyone. will not be able to post often for about 1 week. getting a medical procedure done tomorrow and preparing for that. also will be at a location that barely has internet and cell phone coverage :(
Good luck PUTTY! Buddyo_O
You should purchase a dozen rat eating pit vipers and turn them loose into that rat warren of a house, after a couple of months of silence at night,,,er,,,other than the walls vibrate and buzz every time you slam an interior door ,,, then just pour gasoline into the dead space to drive them awayo_O
:yourock::dance::yourock:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Yos. For every great moment a nasty one is right around the corner. Stuck in Dallas airport 7 hours already and about 6 more to go. Flight was cancelled and replacement flight might have the same fate. I won't get to sedona till like 4am their time. Jerry should send his plane and pilot to fly me to phoniex.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey boys! Can't wait til Sunday. I really enjoyed watching jaylon on Sunday. Dude is massive and fast as chit.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Did you see the 5-6 defensive clips @Nirvana
Posted up coach?
One about in the middle had #50 bulldog a gnat receiver to a standstill and #54 flying in with the right forearm 'truck bumper' into the gnats midsection ,,,it was a beautiful 1-2 tackle,,, it's the one Garrett didn't challenge the fumble on.

waldoputty

Reaction score
thanks everyone. doing my 'prep' now.
will update hopefully after the procedure tomorrow...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you see the 5-6 defensive clips @Nirvana
Posted up coach?
One about in the middle had #50 bulldog a gnat receiver to a standstill and #54 flying in with the right forearm 'truck bumper' into the gnats midsection ,,,it was a beautiful 1-2 tackle,,, it's the one Garrett didn't challenge the fumble on.
He's gonna be a stud!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Oh just chillin.
You doing ok Brudda?
Yeah man, just going through gnarly withdrawals. Had to stop, was up to a fifth and a half a day. Drank 2 1/2 fifths last Friday. Went to the fair with my son on Saturday and was shaking with cold and hot sweats the whole time. Still handled it like a champ because I wanted my son to have a good time.

It's gotten to the point where shakes are waking me up in the morning. Just horrible.

maxdogg

Reaction score
Yeah man, just going through gnarly withdrawals. Had to stop, was up to a fifth and a half a day. Drank 2 1/2 fifths last Friday. Went to the fair with my son on Saturday and was shaking with cold and hot sweats the whole time. Still handled it like a champ because I wanted my son to have a good time.

It's gotten to the point where shakes are waking me up in the morning. Just horrible.
Oh man hang in there bro.
Maybe you should go back to beer when you drink.
Much less harsh on the system.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Oh man hang in there bro.
Maybe you should go back to beer when you drink.
Much less harsh on the system.
Yeah, I gotta figure something out. I go buck wild with hard booze, Max. I can't stop once I start.

maxdogg

Reaction score
Yeah, I gotta figure something out. I go buck wild with hard booze, Max. I can't stop once I start.
I understand bro.
When I drink wine I tend to drink to much.
Beer is a nice middle ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.