I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Have a great & blessed day fella's. Most importantly, BEHAVE!!!!
@haleyrules @Melonfeud @Trouty @waldoputty
Lookie Putty Go. YEEE HAWWW :lmao2:
tenor.gif
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

waldoputty

Reaction score
hi brothers and daboyz

i really appreciate all your concern. i made it through my 2 procedures today. the medical results appear good (knock on wood), but the fancy medical center was horrible. they basically kicked me out while i was groggy and felt like vomiting from the anesthesia. unbelievable and i will sure let my doctor hear about it soon.

anyway, i feel better after having some chicken soup and some honey-roasted pork. being on an empty stomach for 2 days has been no fun, but the food has calmed my tummy. still cannot think straight, but no longer seeing little jaylons spinning around my head!

:thumbup:

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
hi brothers and daboyz

i really appreciate all your concern. i made it through my 2 procedures today. the medical results appear good (knock on wood), but the fancy medical center was horrible. they basically kicked me out while i was groggy and felt like vomiting from the anesthesia. unbelievable and i will sure let my doctor hear about it soon.

anyway, i feel better after having some chicken soup and some honey-roasted pork. being on an empty stomach for 2 days has been no fun, but the food has calmed my tummy. still cannot think straight, but no longer seeing little jaylons spinning around my head!

Glad you're feeling better Waldo

waldoputty

Reaction score
Good luck PUTTY! Buddyo_O
You should purchase a dozen rat eating pit vipers and turn them loose into that rat warren of a house, after a couple of months of silence at night,,,er,,,other than the walls vibrate and buzz every time you slam an interior door ,,, then just pour gasoline into the dead space to drive them awayo_O
:yourock::dance::yourock:

thanks melon.
heard a little bit of noise last night...
much less than before, not sure what is going on.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
hi brothers and daboyz

Good stuff, Putty. Good to hear you could hold down some grub, too :star::star:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Good stuff, Putty. Good to hear you could hold down some grub, too :star::star:

me too. was afraid i would be throwing up. i now can only have my chicken soup with lot of flavoring, very salty goldfish crackers. savory honey roasted pork. next will be beef vege soup and lentil soup!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
me too. was afraid i would be throwing up. i now can only have my chicken soup with lot of flavoring, very salty goldfish crackers. savory honey roasted pork. next will be beef vege soup and lentil soup!
Good stuff, brother. Holding down that food is really important

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

But could you handle some savory lentil soup?,, I think you should walk real slow and drink lots of water until you're absolutely sure you can handle it,,, I've heard its some rough stuff for the uninitiatedo_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
But could you handle some savory lentil soup?,, I think you should walk real slow and drink lots of water until you're absolutely sure you can handle it,,, I've heard its some rough stuff for the uninitiatedo_O

no savory melons though, is there ;)
do you know there is a chinese vege called bitter melon?

i am getting more and more awake now...
i have had 6 endoscope procedures before that needed sedation.
this 7th time is the worst in terms of anesthesia.
i vomited when i got home to the point of my stomach was still shaking inside but nothing left to vomit...
did the chicken soup with noodles, goldfish crackers, roast pork and rice congee already.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Yeah man, just going through gnarly withdrawals. Had to stop, was up to a fifth and a half a day. Drank 2 1/2 fifths last Friday. Went to the fair with my son on Saturday and was shaking with cold and hot sweats the whole time. Still handled it like a champ because I wanted my son to have a good time.

It's gotten to the point where shakes are waking me up in the morning. Just horrible.

wow dirty trouty had bad time also...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
no savory melons though, is there ;)
do you know there is a chinese vege called bitter melon?

i am getting more and more awake now...
i have had 6 endoscope procedures before that needed sedation.
this 7th time is the worst in terms of anesthesia.
i vomited when i got home to the point of my stomach was still shaking inside but nothing left to vomit...
did the chicken soup with noodles, goldfish crackers, roast pork and rice congee already.

I'm not surprised about the Chinese bitter melon being highly prized in China because,,,, " Poncho met his match you know ,down on the desert in mexico, nobody heard his dying words,,,,Ah, but that's the way it goes",,, CUZ',,, " My rigs a little old but that don't mean she's slow,,, there's flames from her stacks and that smokes blowing black as coal",,, so,you see Putty! That's why I'm not surprised about the wildly popular
' bitter melon' in Chinao_O
do you,copy?:confused:

waldoputty

Reaction score
I'm not surprised about the Chinese bitter melon being highly prized in China because,,,, " Poncho met his match you know ,down on the desert in mexico, nobody heard his dying words,,,,Ah, but that's the way it goes",,, CUZ',,, " My rigs a little old but that don't mean she's slow,,, there's flames from her stacks and that smokes blowing black as coal",,, so,you see Putty! That's why I'm not surprised about the wildly popular
' bitter melon' in Chinao_O
do you,copy?:confused:

did not get all that.
but here is what it looks like, typically stirred fried with meat, after being gutted and sliced like most melons ;)
it is really bitter and i dont care for it.
Chinese-Bitter-Melon-Salad-pinterest.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.