I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dog has a urinary track infection. Got her on antibiotics. Have a good one. Big game tonight

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good morning, brethren!

@Ranching, guess it could have been worse, right?

Everyone have a blessed day! Go Cowboys!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning, brethren!

@Ranching, guess it could have been worse, right?

Everyone have a blessed day! Go Cowboys!
How about your Raiders Trouty? I told you their true colors will show this season, starting with the NFCE. Carr had Two picks, his top two WR's caught for a total of 38 yards total including laughable dropped passes, zero 3rd down conversions= 71 total yards. They're true colors started to show having a tougher schedule. First two games, Titans & Jets, no wonder they were 2-0 lol. But the season is early, I'll stick to what I've said all along. They stink and won't go far this season.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
How about your Raiders Trouty? I told you their true colors will show this season, starting with the NFCE. Carr had Two picks, his top two WR's caught for a total of 38 yards total including laughable dropped passes, zero 3rd down conversions= 71 total yards. They're true colors started to show having a tougher schedule. First two games, Titans & Jets, no wonder they were 2-0 lol. But the season is early, I'll stick to what I've said all along. They stink and won't go far this season.
They got whooped up for sure, Sis! Too bad, too, as it was the dreaded Skins. I still think they make the playoffs, but I'm not so sure they're better than the Pats or KC.

waldoputty

Reaction score
aid2551749-v4-728px-Stop-a-Cat-from-Pulling-Its-Hair-Out-Step-9-Version-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.