I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Used to enjoy..Montecristo...Cohiba...Romeo y Julieta...H Upman...Partagas....Hand rolled by Fidel himself....brought plenty back north for business too.
I've enjoyed those first two on that list:thumbup:
 
Ha! Used to enjoy..Montecristo...Cohiba...Romeo y Julieta...H Upman...Partagas....Hand rolled by Fidel himself....brought plenty back north for business too.
When I was in Iraq I used to by the small Romeo y Julietas. Loved em. The ones that JFK would smoke. Also bought many other fine Cubans there, and brought back a case, just took off the sleeves to get them through customs :)

We hid the sleeves in our DCU cargo pockets and slipped them back on once we hit the states :)
 
Now I'm thinking about going out a buying a couple cigars,,,
 
I am, Boxer :(

:)

Hell yeah, brother. I'm smoking some fine cherry tobacco right now from a tin with my new briar
:thumbup:
Was that you talking about flavoring your own tobacco in your pipe thread,a while back?
 
I've enjoyed those first two on that list:thumbup:
Ha!! Real black market in Cuba for fake cigars too. Used to buy them with official seals and boxes, the works, for 15-20 bucks a box..take them north by the hundreds of boxes and sell them.
 
Ha!! Real black market in Cuba for fake cigars too. Used to buy them with official seals and boxes, the works, for 15-20 bucks a box..take them north by the hundreds of boxes and sell them.
Jack, a real Cuban is so awesome, brother.

About to light up Perez Carrillo La Historias :)
 
@FuzzyLumpkins

Do you ever partake, my dear brother?

Don't drink beer. I like margaritas and corralejo shots best but I'm out. Drinking some Gentleman Jack atm.

The other stuff I got is good but they used fish emulsion and I cannot vape it. Looking for a solution. Have papers but that seems a waste. Cannot find the glass about to tear the house apart.
 
Don't drink beer. I like margaritas and corralejo shots best but I'm out. Drinking some Gentleman Jack atm.

The other stuff I got is good but they used fish emulsion and I cannot vape it. Looking for a solution. Have papers but that seems a waste. Cannot find the glass about to tear the house apart.
Fish emulsion? I used to use that when I grew weed.

Gentleman Jack is amazing. Sarge loves the stuff, brother.

Corralejo is such a great, inexpensive tequila. My GF, at the time (future wife), brought me back a case from Leon, Guanajuato, back in 2002, before they sold it at Costco, and now, everywhere else. The bottles are pretty.
 
Don't drink beer. I like margaritas and corralejo shots best but I'm out. Drinking some Gentleman Jack atm.

The other stuff I got is good but they used fish emulsion and I cannot vape it. Looking for a solution. Have papers but that seems a waste. Cannot find the glass about to tear the house apart.
are you talking of herb brother?

Joints are always amazing! When I used to smoke herb, it was my preferred way. Before I found shatter (hash) and started dabbing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,180
Messages
14,671,209
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top