I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots where l grew up...Great Moose gun. Lots of moose in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick...heck, you see them on the road very often...****ed up plenty of cars over the years.
Yeah, those suckers are huge!!!

Ever had moose meat, Boxer? If so, any good?
 
Boxer, Melon


Great casing-liner, TROUTSTER!,,, the best:thumbup:

He was right about jumping on any of those foreign imports when they first hit, I knew an importer bringing in those Chi-Com SKS's and his cost per unit broke down to around $33 each,,,he was pretty much buying them by the ton(no jiveo_O) and they were lousy spackled full of cosmoline,as that stuff added extra weight:lmao:
Those slickie-boys from China:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Great casing-liner, TROUTSTER!,,, the best:thumbup:

He was right about jumping on any of those foreign imports when they first hit, I knew an importer bringing in those Chi-Com SKS's and his cost per unit broke down to around $33 each,,,he was pretty much buying them by the ton(no jiveo_O) and they were lousy spackled full of cosmoline,as that stuff added extra weight:lmao:
Those slickie-boys from China:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
I had a Russian SKS for a while. My gunshop tried to sell me a Chinese casing liner and I laughed them out of the house. They had no idea what they were dealing with.

China makes low-grade filth casing liners
 
@Melonfeud

I've had Intratec Tech 9s, Ingrams. The whole lot

My father has beauties in his collection. My grandfather had a collectors permit. The hardest permit to get in California. Harder to get than a CCP
 
Last edited:
The vaquero is a set piece, no?
:huh:,,it's pretty rugged, those single actions are the only current firearms design that can still be made to fire with over 50% of their parts missing,,, think about it? Trigger, hammer,mainspring broken/ missing,,, run a nail thru the breech plate and hit it with a chunk of wood after you've carefully aligned cylinder to barrelo_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
I know, I know,,, I've watched to much mad max
:muttley:
 
Great casing-liner, TROUTSTER!,,, the best:thumbup:

He was right about jumping on any of those foreign imports when they first hit, I knew an importer bringing in those Chi-Com SKS's and his cost per unit broke down to around $33 each,,,he was pretty much buying them by the ton(no jiveo_O) and they were lousy spackled full of cosmoline,as that stuff added extra weight:lmao:
Those slickie-boys from China:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Ha!! Never trust a chinaman!! If they can catch them..they eat rats!!:).
 
I had a Russian SKS for a while. My gunshop tried to sell me a Chinese casing liner and I laughed them out of the house. They had no idea what they were dealing with.

China makes low-grade filth casing liners
Are you saying @waldoputty make cheap case liners?
 
Yeah, those suckers are huge!!!

Ever had moose meat, Boxer? If so, any good?
wth. Ever had moose meat!! I guess...its delicious..much better than deer. Plenty of fat!! Plenty of moose meat in NS. Its no fun to hunt and haul out of the bush..but we had moose meat every winter and all winter growing up. Its a stable in rural NS and all thru the East Coast.
 
Lots where l grew up...Great Moose gun. Lots of moose in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick...heck, you see them on the road very often...****ed up plenty of cars over the years.
Them things will stomp a person to death if you come up on one during the wrong time of the year,from what I've heardo_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,178
Messages
14,671,182
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top