I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
:huh:,,it's pretty rugged, those single actions are the only current firearms design that can still be made to fire with over 50% of their parts missing,,, think about it? Trigger, hammer,mainspring broken/ missing,,, run a nail thru the breech plate and hit it with a chunk of wood after you've carefully aligned cylinder to barrelo_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
I know, I know,,, I've watched to much mad max
:muttley:
The vaquero is meant as a set of two as far as I recall.

A beautiful piece, Mel. Them casing-liners will put a nice hole in a watermelon, if you know what I mean :)

haleyrules

Reaction score
Them things will stomp a person to death if you come up on one during the wrong time of the year,from what I've heardo_O
Sure, the males are dangerous during the rutting season. They aren't too aggressive most of the time. We had them come around the house many times...it was bad luck for them...if they were fat enough!! Safe in the winter time!! Too skinny for the freezer....:).

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The vaquero is meant as a set of two as far as I recall.

A beautiful piece, Mel. Them casing-liners will put a nice hole in a watermelon, if you know what I mean :)
Copy! I need a free hand to hold my beer while quick drawing so a pair strapped on is a foreign concept, I have fired off a pair of .45 auto's a time or two:thumbup:
Terrible waste of ammunition but it will chew up the stray patch of prickly pear cactus in short order:lmao:

Before I got ran out of my wildcat shooting A.O. I was dancing a white 5 gallon bucket @212 meters(that's what my engineer's measuring wheel said anyway) in an easy regular fashion with that fixed sight 4 5/8ths inch barreled long colt:(

Melonfeud

Reaction score
@Melonfeud

I've had Intratec Tech 9s, Ingrams. The whole lot

My father has beauties in his collection. My grandfather had a collectors permit. The hardest permit to get in California. Harder to get than a CCP
I'd love to commune with your Father's collection sometime

waldoputty

Reaction score
Lots where l grew up...Great Moose gun. Lots of moose in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick...heck, you see them on the road very often...****ed up plenty of cars over the years.

haley, i was thinking of spending summers in halifax or st john. what do you think?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
wth. Ever had moose meat!! I guess...its delicious..much better than deer. Plenty of fat!! Plenty of moose meat in NS. Its no fun to hunt and haul out of the bush..but we had moose meat every winter and all winter growing up. Its a stable in rural NS and all thru the East Coast.
Makes a feller think about the why you never hear about moose hide gloves or various other casing-liner's huh? As yer' under the gun (so to speak) of tending to your kill and the winters meat supply,,, I've never drawn an elk tag when I've applied, but was telling my game guide,mule skinner,drinking buddy about if I ever do,,,I'm packing out the hide too! He rolled his eye's and laughed ,,said before yer' half way done quartering it out that damn hide is the last thing on yer' mind:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
finally back from my long trip to northern CA.
still recovering from the mess up there.

where has naughty melon been to?
Nowhere worthy of mention,,, unless it's making gals gush-n-squeal ,,,bro-pro!o_O
:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.