I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning! It's hump day!
Indeed, although for some reason in my Ranchy's mind I know he wasn't thinking of what day of the week it is!
red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao2::lmao: poor kitty doesn't like to share, that raccoon looks like it pinches that cats lunch pretty regular:lmao:

What's all this scandal about Penn St. I'm hearing on sports radio kiddo?,,,it doesn't sound good:eek:
LOL. Kitty was hissing like Putty. "Scandal"? Are you talking about the kid that died falling down the stairs drunk and nobody at the Fraternity called 911?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sigh, when I got the new truck, it came with three years of free oil changes. I brought it in two days ago and it took 3 hours while I waited!

Today, I noticed the sticker said come back at 8K miles(3K more). I suspected they put regular oil and not synthetic so I called. Sure enough, they screwed that up and to bring it in.

The dealer swore no more than 30 minutes. Two hours later and I am still waiting...............

This is my last time, I will gladly pay and go to Jiffylube from now on. How does a Dodge dealership put the wrong oil in?????? :banghead:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Sigh, when I got the new truck, it came with three years of free oil changes. I brought it in two days ago and it took 3 hours while I waited!

Today, I noticed the sticker said come back at 8K miles(3K more). I suspected they put regular oil and not synthetic so I called. Sure enough, they screwed that up and to bring it in.

The dealer swore no more than 30 minutes. Two hours later and I am still waiting...............

This is my last time, I will gladly pay and go to Jiffylube from now on. How does a Dodge dealership put the wrong oil in?????? :banghead:
You can go 7,500 miles on regular oil on a new vehicle. 3,000 miles is ploy used by engine oil companies.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You can go 7,500 miles on regular oil on a new vehicle. 3,000 miles is ploy used by engine oil companies.

Yea but my truck has to have synthetic for the Hemi, regular oil is bad for the engine and performance.

If we weren't driving back to Cali this weekend, I would not be as concerned.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yea but my truck has to have synthetic for the Hemi, regular oil is bad for the engine and performance.

If we weren't driving back to Cali this weekend, I would not be as concerned.
Why does a Hemi need synthetic?

I've worked on Cummins, Allison, never heard of a certain type of engine needing synthetic.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why does a Hemi need synthetic?

I've worked on Cummins, Allison, never heard of a certain type of engine needing synthetic.

No idea but when we got it, the dealership stressed to us to never put regular oil in it. Three different ppl said that.

I am not going to chance it on a 60K truck which came with free oil changes! :laugh:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
No idea but when we got it, the dealership stressed to us to never put regular oil in it. Three different ppl said that.

I am not going to chance it on a 60K truck which came with free oil changes! :laugh:
I hear that, Dex. Do as the dealership says, that way you don't void out your warranty.

How you liking that truck? I had a 2005 Silverado with Flowmaster Exhaust and Headers. Bought it brand new. Sold it in 2008 with only 21,000 miles on it :( I still miss that beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.