DKwFaxtVAAAuuCH.jpg
:lmao2:
@Melonfeud @Ranching @haleyrules @RGV_Clos @maxdogg @waldoputty @Trouty
LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao2::lmao::lmao::laugh:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hear that, Dex. Do as the dealership says, that way you don't void out your warranty.

How you liking that truck? I had a 2005 Silverado with Flowmaster Exhaust and Headers. Bought it brand new. Sold it in 2008 with only 21,000 miles on it :( I still miss that beauty

Love it, have had both a Ford and Chevy but the Ram is by far my favorite. It might be because it has every bell and whistle though. The others weren't near as loaded.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Love it, have had both a Ford and Chevy but the Ram is by far my favorite. It might be because it has every bell and whistle though. The others weren't near as loaded.
I've owned 18 pick ups, The F-250 King Ranch was the most comfortable, the Hemi was the most fun to drive, the denali was the fanciest and the Tundra was the most roomy. I'm currently in a new Colorado Z71, bought a small truck for the first time ever, my daughter is using it from time to time and will inherit it when she graduates from HS this summer.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I've owned 18 pick ups, The F-250 King Ranch was the most comfortable, the Hemi was the most fun to drive, the denali was the fanciest and the Tundra was the most roomy. I'm currently in a new Colorado Z71, bought a small truck for the first time ever, my daughter is using it from time to time and will inherit it when she graduates from HS this summer.
Good stuff, brother. My boy loves Jeeps, I told him he maintains a 4.0+ in HS, I will buy him a Wrangler (I have a Rubicon) halfway through his senior year :)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I did like the Denali :)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good stuff, brother. My boy loves Jeeps, I told him he maintains a 4.0+ in HS, I will buy him a Wrangler (I have a Rubicon) halfway through his senior year :)
I traded in my Rubicon for the colorado, it was really nice, fully loaded. But it was a bit to rough for my girl. This little truck has a nice smooth ride for her. She's done well, she was named student of the month at her school and will be recognized at next weeks' board meeting

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I traded in my Rubicon for the colorado, it was really nice, fully loaded. But it was a bit to rough for my girl. This little truck has a nice smooth ride for her. She's done well, she was named student of the month at her school and will be recognized at next weeks' board meeting

Coach. Wow. My 2014 Rubicon is the best vehicle I've ever owned. :(

Aside from that, that's awesome your little one is kicking butt. Making her dad proud! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.