I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i don't know what to think about this Rams game coming up Sunday, Big Dog,they seem to have a consistently good passing game that puts up the points,,, some say trap game?,,, I like our chances over green bay next week better than this one,,,I'm calling it a coin toss,,,you tell me which team is heads and which is tails and I'll flip a quarter,,, we'll see how it pans out:D
I flipped a penny 100 times this morning. Somehow, all 100 times it came up Cowboys. I was going to try a Magic 8 ball but figured the result would be the same.

waldoputty

Reaction score
For those in the gulf/western florida, beware of system (orange cross) that may be forming that seems to be moving northwest from south of cuba to where it is currently southwest of florida. Given water temperatures (28C-31C), plenty warm enough so it could develop etc...
two_atl_0d0.png

gulfmex.fc.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I flipped a penny 100 times this morning. Somehow, all 100 times it came up Cowboys. I was going to try a Magic 8 ball but figured the result would be the same.
O.k. but just tell me what side of the coin is the our Cowboys on heads or tails in need to flip

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not one drop was spilled. I was ever so careful.
03-funny-gif-142-raccoon-gets-treat.gif
Love this.

Growing up on a ranch in the Texas Hill Country, my brother's and I had our fair share of unusual "pets" - javelina, red tail hawks (I wanted to revive the fine art of falconry). None were as interesting as two raccoons we raised. They were amazingly intelligent, inquisitive, affectionate and full of energy. Unfortunately (there is always an "unfortunate" with stories like this), the raccoons got into the house while we were out-of-town and wrecked havoc with my mother's kitchen pantry. Flour and sugar were everywhere. Needless to say, i am still grounded over the raccoon incidents.

:(:(

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Love this.

Growing up on a ranch in the Texas Hill Country, my brother's and I had our fair share of unusual "pets" - javelina, red tail hawks (I wanted to revive the fine art of falconry). None were as interesting as two raccoons we raised. They were amazingly intelligent, inquisitive, affectionate and full of energy. Unfortunately (there is always an "unfortunate" with stories like this), the raccoons got into the house while we were out-of-town and wrecked havoc with my mother's kitchen pantry. Flour and sugar were everywhere. Needless to say, i am still grounded over the raccoon incidents.

:(:(
:lmao: yes, they can 'blitzkrieg' the kitchen, that's a fact:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.