I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Almost forgot fella's. Today is "Drink Beer Day". Check it out: https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/drink-beer-day/
LOL, and I'm going to the Octoberfest that started in our area yesterday. Brost!
giphy.gif

@Melonfeud @Trouty @Ranching @RGV_Clos @haleyrules @maxdogg @waldoputty[/USER
[B][SIZE=6]Also, tomorrow FRIDAY is free coffee day at WAWA's.....any size.
Not sure if every state has this quick store & gas. I know PA & FLA have them.[/SIZE][/B]

waldoputty

Reaction score
That's it Putty!!!
The Melon pulls a battle Axe and 20lb fire extinguisher from the respective back orfices of the compri

putty watches melon trying to pull out the axe and extinguisher.
smiles and operates the remote melon controller casing liner
:cool:

melon drops extinguisher on toe.
hops up and down from excruciating pain due to 20lbs on big toe.
cries for mommy and then screams for revenge.

putty then laughs and activates another button.
melon proceeds on turn on extinguisher where the sun does not shine.
that seemed to have put a charge in the melon casing liner.
he then falls asleep again with the hookers taking more of his dignity.
does not look good for the heroic melon

putty 4
melon 1

dark hero putty, on the other hand, is enjoying his latte at starbucks waiting for melon to wake up :cool:

waldoputty

Reaction score
That's it Putty!!!
The Melon pulls a battle Axe and 20lb fire extinguisher from the respective back orfices of the compromised hookers and dismisses them in the basement woodchipper,,, fires up the Harley and tools over to the Putty's A.O. front door, severing Waldo's purple Barney the dinosaur shaped mailbox with a single swing of the battle Axe rolling up the driveway and RAMS the 20lb casing-liner extinguishers square up Putty buddies bunghole,,,and then left cuz' ,,,dude,,,that kinda freaked me out when you wanted me to discharge that fire extinguisher after you got it where you like ito_O
( you should have never drug my hookers into it,,, Pal:angry:)

melon wakes up to find that his rambo thoughts were but an implanted dream using the copied bionic bug technology.
as he wakes up, he sees his hookers looking over him on the bed.
to his worst fears, they are all wearing a special item to give melon a special feeling casing liner.
as he screams, they roll him over...
exit stage left as the scene fades with melon screaming and the hookers slapping melon saying - giddie up horsie

meanwhile, putty is still enjoying his latte at the starbucks...
this time though putty is making a dr evil laugh :lmao:

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
melon wakes up to find that his rambo thoughts were but an implanted dream using the copied bionic bug technology.
as he wakes up, he sees his hookers looking over him on the bed.
to his worst fears, they are all wearing a special item to give melon a special feeling casing liner.
as he screams, they roll him over...
exit stage left as the scene fades with melon screaming and the hookers slapping melon saying - giddie up horsie

meanwhile, putty is still enjoying his latte at the starbucks...
this time though putty is making a dr evil laugh :lmao:
I picture that nut from North Korea when you laugh like that!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
putty watches melon trying to pull out the axe and extinguisher.
smiles and operates the remote melon controller casing liner
:cool:

melon drops extinguisher on toe.
hops up and down from excruciating pain due to 20lbs on big toe.
cries for mommy and then screams for revenge.

putty then laughs and activates another button.
melon proceeds on turn on extinguisher where the sun does not shine.
that seemed to have put a charge in the melon casing liner.
he then falls asleep again with the hookers taking more of his dignity.
does not look good for the heroic melon

putty 4
melon 1

dark hero putty, on the other hand, is enjoying his latte at starbucks waiting for melon to wake up :cool:
The Melon done turned those compromised hookers into shrub mulch ,wing-wong!

The Melon still pissed at the Putty wing-wong for shortening the useful services of a couple backup hookers( as Sheena and Shawna were both in jail at the time,,true, ones black the other Navajo,, slim sleek and ready to freak,they lived together,too:cool:,,,no jive)
Powerjacks the Hog and returns to the PUTTY's front door casing-liner A.O. battle Axe in hand to severe the PUTTY'S wing from his Wong,,, but after he regained composer from laughing after the Putty gleefully dropped his pants :lmao::lmao2::lmao: the Melon felt so sorry for the pip squeak Putty ,,, he simply walked to his iron thunder steed and rolled away,,, stopping at the severed purple Barney dinosaur mailbox to make field repairs by removing his 4 strand barbed wire belt and lashed it back together,,,, ya, he did hear the muffled report of an imbedded fire extinguisher being discharged between the moans of ecstatic Putty pleasure before thundering off away from the setting suno_O
Melon finds zero satisfaction in hollow meaningless Victory over Where's wing-wong of Waldo
:star::angry::star:
( you should never have tried to drag the hookers into it ,,,Wally:angry:)

waldoputty

Reaction score
The Melon done turned those compromised hookers into shrub mulch ,wing-wong!

The Melon still pissed at the Putty wing-wong for shortening the useful services of a couple backup hookers( as Sheena and Shawna were both in jail at the time,,true, ones black the other Navajo,, slim sleek and ready to freak,they lived together,too:cool:,,,no jive)
Powerjacks the Hog and returns to the PUTTY's front door casing-liner A.O. battle Axe in hand to severe the PUTTY'S wing from his Wong,,, but after he regained composer from laughing after the Putty gleefully dropped his pants :lmao::lmao2::lmao: the Melon felt so sorry for the pip squeak Putty ,,, he simply walked to his iron thunder steed and rolled away,,, stopping at the severed purple Barney dinosaur mailbox to make field repairs by removing his 4 strand barbed wire belt and lashed it back together,,,, ya, he did hear the muffled report of an imbedded fire extinguisher being discharged between the moans ecstatic Putty pleasure before thundering off away from the setting suno_O
Melon finds zero satisfaction in hollow meaningless Victory over Where's wing-wong of Waldo
:star::angry::star:
( you should never have tried to drag the hookers into it ,,,Wally:angry:)

now that we got everyone else thinking we are on some serious dope, i hope u r happy.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I picture that nut from North Korea when you laugh like that!
Well, dickless can't even follow nothing but his hampster wheel orbit, like,,, YEAH, RIGHT!!! HE BRIBES HOOKERS too do something AFTER THE FACT HE'S DONE PAID THEM,,,SHEESE talk about clueless , that CHUMP GOT SHUCKED just as soon as they took his casing-liner's,,,what a MAROON

Status
Not open for further replies.