I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Almost forgot fella's. Today is "Drink Beer Day". Check it out: https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/drink-beer-day/
LOL, and I'm going to the Octoberfest that started in our area yesterday. Brost!
giphy.gif

@Melonfeud @Trouty @Ranching @RGV_Clos @haleyrules @maxdogg @waldoputty[/USER
[B][SIZE=6]Also, tomorrow FRIDAY is free coffee day at WAWA's.....any size.
Not sure if every state has this quick store & gas. I know PA & FLA have them.[/SIZE][/B]
Please, don't spill that beer!!

waldoputty

Reaction score
Right!! I forgot about his wife.:)

siblings that he has not killed. general and families that he has not killed. and many more.
he cannot control the whole country without paying his inner circle and ruling elites who rules the nation with an iron fist.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/17/asia/north-korea-luxury-goods/index.html

"New images released as part of a yearlong investigation by NK Pro, an independent North Korea monitoring group, shows just what money can buy in two luxury Pyongyang department stores."
"I saw North Koreans paying with hundred dollar notes for items costing more than $2,000," said a senior Western diplomat who was based in Pyongyang and visited the stores several years ago. Anybody with hard US currency was allowed to shop there, he said. the UN Security Council has added luxury imports like racing cars, pearls, sports goods, and expensive watches to the sanctions list. There is a whole shelf dedicated to products from Montblanc, the German luxury brand, including a watch with a price tag of more than $4,000 -- at official conversion rates."

170717080514-03-north-korea-department-store-super-169.jpg

haleyrules

Reaction score
siblings that he has not killed. general and families that he has not killed. and many more.
he cannot control the whole country without paying his inner circle and ruling elites who rules the nation with an iron fist.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/17/asia/north-korea-luxury-goods/index.html

"New images released as part of a yearlong investigation by NK Pro, an independent North Korea monitoring group, shows just what money can buy in two luxury Pyongyang department stores."
"I saw North Koreans paying with hundred dollar notes for items costing more than $2,000," said a senior Western diplomat who was based in Pyongyang and visited the stores several years ago. Anybody with hard US currency was allowed to shop there, he said. the UN Security Council has added luxury imports like racing cars, pearls, sports goods, and expensive watches to the sanctions list. There is a whole shelf dedicated to products from Montblanc, the German luxury brand, including a watch with a price tag of more than $4,000 -- at official conversion rates."

170717080514-03-north-korea-department-store-super-169.jpg
:). Like I said...Kim and his wife.:muttley::muttley:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Bout time it showed back up,,:lmao:

:thumbup:i don't know what to think about this Rams game coming up Sunday, Big Dog,they seem to have a consistently good passing game that puts up the points,,, some say trap game?,,, I like our chances over green bay next week better than this one,,,I'm calling it a coin toss,,,you tell me which team is heads and which is tails and I'll flip a quarter,,, we'll see how it pans out:D

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bout time it showed back up,,:lmao:

:thumbup:i don't know what to think about this Rams game coming up Sunday, Big Dog,they seem to have a consistently good passing game that puts up the points,,, some say trap game?,,, I like our chances over green bay next week better than this one,,,I'm calling it a coin toss,,,you tell me which team is heads and which is tails and I'll flip a quarter,,, we'll see how it pans out:D
We need to show up in the 1st quarter and not get behind.
Have a good one, been a long week.

Status
Not open for further replies.