I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Hey Carlos...always good to see you in the tavern!! Whats doin??

What's up Jack? I feel at home in the tavern with my amigos.

Another working day. Looking forward to the Astros game in a few hours.

Planning for a nice quiet weekend but it never works out that way lol.

Looking especially forward to the Cowboys game. I hope the Cowboys take charge early and often

haleyrules

Reaction score
What's up Jack? I feel at home in the tavern with my amigos.

Another working day. Looking forward to the Astros game in a few hours.

Planning for a nice quiet weekend but it never works out that way lol.

Looking especially forward to the Cowboys game. I hope the Cowboys take charge early and often
Working is so over rated!! Yeah, well the Cowboys should have something to prove on both sides of the ball. The Packers are beatable. I wish the Cowboys could switch HC's.

aria

Reaction score
Lol. Was talking about Aria. Daboyz is our sister. :)
You rang? I'm pulling up a stool and there's not sh!t you can do about it, other then block me which most of you probably already have. Did you check out my cleavage in the tattoo thread? I really hope I'm your type, I'm actually quite sure I am.

waldoputty

Reaction score
with the giants's wonderful OL, would to see eli get his career changing injury real soon.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You rang? I'm pulling up a stool and there's not sh!t you can do about it, other then block me which most of you probably already have. Did you check out my cleavage in the tattoo thread? I really hope I'm your type, I'm actually quite sure I am.
Soooooo, answer the question everyone is asking, are you a woman or a man? I have not seen the pic, post it on here.

aria

Reaction score
with the giants's wonderful OL, would to see eli get his career changing injury real soon.
Haha...yeah, him and Zeke could be roomies in the hospital. I would just hope Eli doesn't piss off Zeke, we all know how much he likes to hit people. Poor Eli.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Haha...yeah, him and Zeke could be roomies in the hospital. I would just hope Eli doesn't piss off Zeke, we all know how much he likes to hit people. Poor Eli.

may be you will have metastatic cancer and be in the room next to them.

aria

Reaction score
Soooooo, answer the question everyone is asking, are you a woman or a man? I have not seen the pic, post it on here.
That's what the tattoo thread is for, you'll have to go check it yourself. Who knows of it's really me though? I'm obviously a horrible troll so I'm sure you guys will figure it out soon enough :)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just saw the pic. Threw up in my mouth. I was picturing a hot babe. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.