I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't rile easily. Especially not by things like you. God bless you and may the devil bend you over! Lol, nice tat btw
Thankyou! That's probably the nicest thing you said. Likewise :)

I really don't like baseball until the playoffs, even then I find it boring unless I have $ on it. I probably shouldn't touch this game but if anyone watches baseball, any opinions on todays game btwn Houston and the Sox? Houston is favored slightly and Verlander is pitchimg against Sale. O/U is 7.

What to do, what to do?
 
Thankyou! That's probably the nicest thing you said. Likewise :)

I really don't like baseball until the playoffs, even then I find it boring unless I have $ on it. I probably shouldn't touch this game but if anyone watches baseball, any opinions on todays game btwn Houston and the Sox? Houston is favored slightly and Verlander is pitchimg against Sale. O/U is 7.

What to do, what to do?
Baseball? Now I know you're a woman
 
Next to your entire family and kids in the morgue?

a pc person being non-pc.

so u came to the beer thread to cause trouble.
hopefully zeke gets to abuse as many as he wants outside the country
 
Baseball? Now I know you're a woman
Lol, I honestly hate that sport more than anything. If anyone thinks they've seen me go off on some "diatribe" you haven't seen sheet until you hear my opinion on that "sport". I would probably crash the website if it I typed it all out.
 
a pc person being non-pc.

so u came to the beer thread to cause trouble.
hopefully zeke gets to abuse as many as he wants outside the country
Hey buddy, sticks and stones. You know what Aria stands for? A Real Idiot Asshool
 
a pc person being non-pc.

so u came to the beer thread to cause trouble.
hopefully zeke gets to abuse as many as he wants outside the country
I came because I was checking out other interesting threads and out of 700 and some odd pages I happened to see my handle mentioned so I chimed in with a non threatening sarcastic remark. I don't recall mentioning anything first in this thread about injuries. I understand this isn't the place to talk about it and I'd rather not but if people want to keep bringing it up then so be it, I'll continue to respond if attacked.
 
I came because I was checking out other interesting threads and out of 700 and some odd pages I happened to see my handle mentioned so I chimed in with a non threatening sarcastic remark. I don't recall mentioning anything first in this thread about injuries. I understand this isn't the place to talk about it and I'd rather not but if people want to keep bringing it up then so be it, I'll continue to respond if attacked.
OK, start over. Do you drink? If so, tell us your taste
 
I came because I was checking out other interesting threads and out of 700 and some odd pages I happened to see my handle mentioned so I chimed in with a non threatening sarcastic remark. I don't recall mentioning anything first in this thread about injuries. I understand this isn't the place to talk about it and I'd rather not but if people want to keep bringing it up then so be it, I'll continue to respond if attacked.

whatever, u repulse most here.
if u stick around, i am sure they will let u know.
i, on the other hand, look forward to eli getting thesimanned behind that OL.
 
OK, start over. Do you drink? If so, tell us your taste
Big time beer nerd...was actually, started when craft beer was hardly a thing in the late 90's and have kind od done, seen and tasted it all. Obviously not everything but plenty.

Never been to the real Oktoberfest but have been to GABF several times, before it became a shitshow. It's actually this weekend. Used to trade beers with people across the country for years, attend special releases across the country, base vacations around brewery tours and bars, etc.

To answer your question, I still drink everything except Belgian quads, trips, etc. I've actually kind of reverted back to very basic styles done well and that are reliable. Certain Octoberfests, hefes, pilsners, etc but I stil love a fresh IPA, BA stouts occasionally, and lambics are probably my favorite.
 
whatever, u repulse most here.
if u stick around, i am sure they will let u know.
i, on the other hand, look forward to eli getting thesimanned behind that OL.
Lol, like they haven't already. That's fine, we don't have to be "friends". Feel free to block me.
 
Big time beer nerd...was actually, started when craft beer was hardly a thing in the late 90's and have kind od done, seen and tasted it all. Obviously not everything but plenty.

Never been to the real Oktoberfest but have been to GABF several times, before it became a ****show. It's actually this weekend. Used to trade beers with people across the country for years, attend special releases across the country, base vacations around brewery tours and bars, etc.

To answer your question, I still drink everything except Belgian quads, trips, etc. I've actually kind of reverted back to very basic styles done well and that are reliable. Certain Octoberfests, hefes, pilsners, etc but I stil love a fresh IPA, BA stouts occasionally, and lambics are probably my favorite.
Uhh, that's a pretty good response for the beer thread. Other than being an Asshool, your pretty cool
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,161
Messages
14,670,500
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top