I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hey, Aria is pretty cool, there's gotta be a catcher in every group. Salud!

waldoputty

Reaction score
I could see you sipping on your little latte, typing away like some corporate chump, surrounded by a bunch of hipster yuppies. Very fitting.

yes while stepping on pc weiners when it is convenient.
it is good u know ur place.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Boxer!! Wassup, my man! Kings first game of the season tonight! Much excite! And it starts after the Pats game!

How you doing, brother?
Are they still playin hockey in LA..I thought that team went to Quebec City..Thats a hockey town.:)
I'm sure some of you would like to do a lot more then "kick" my backside.
Aria!! Ha! Who's your club..I have noticed many of your posts. You are not a Dallas fan. right?

aria

Reaction score
Call a truce! Admit you love Zeke
I don't, I hate him right now. I've already said this but I'll say it one more time. I honestly don't want him to break his legs, I said that to see what people had to say since a lot of people didn't seem to give a sh!t about, or wished, injury upon other players.

It's clear I never truly meant it because the whole reason I got PO'd in the first place was because I thought it was uncool for anyone to wish injury, or mock injuries, of players on any team.

Do I think he's irresponsible, selfish, a liability, an entitled little POS? Yup. Do I think this team would most likely win the same games we would without him? Yup. I'm quite sure McFadden would have 3.8 YPC or whatever it currently is. Do I think he's a distraction to the entire team? Yup. Do I think he's guilty of DV against the girl? No, not with everything that came out which I was waiting for. Do I think and am quite sure he hit the DJ in the club? Yup.

There it all is.

Status
Not open for further replies.