waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
LOL. Nah, Ranchy would get this treatment.![]()
wow, coachy is going to be stroked!
LOL. Nah, Ranchy would get this treatment.![]()
they left togetherWhere is Coach and Boxer??
Aw, thank you.![]()
You are all hot and bothered today, naughty naughty Puttythey left together
wonder who is on top
You are all hot and bothered today, naughty naughty Putty

I know nothing of what you're sayinglike u sound like on the phone![]()
"like"...as I puff on my Cohiba.Thanks, PA. Same for me. I just PMd Reality for an ETA on when we can get it back.
I know nothing of what you're saying![]()
PPPUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!LOL. Nah, Ranchy would get this treatment.![]()
I thought we had a truce?!? Don't mess with Boxer.they left together
wonder who is on top
Ooh, nice! I had a Liga Privada T 52, Norteno, and a Tatuaje last night."like"...as I puff on my Cohiba.![]()
I got these from a pilot buddy of mine that still flies regularly to Cuba.Ooh, nice! I had a Liga Privada T 52, Norteno, and a Tatuaje last night.
Will probably get a couple Padróns today.
Cohiba is generally a too mild of a draw for me, but I know people love em![]()
I thought we had a truce?!? Don't mess with Boxer.
Oh, disregard. Cuban Cohiba is a very robust draw. Excellent cigar, Joe.I got these from a pilot buddy of mine that still flies regularly to Cuba.
Until the cows come home.lol, ok. how long is this truce going to go on for?
Put a casing liner on your pipe. LolOh, disregard. Cuban Cohiba is a very robust draw. Excellent cigar, Joe.
How often do you smoke, I saw you mention it elsewhere.
I'm at about 10 a week. Have a fantastic shop nearby, Cigar Sanctuary, in Studio City. The whole store is a humidor.
I also smoke a pipe, which I'm doing now![]()
LMAO!!!!! Or a cigar in your pipe?Put a casing liner on your pipe. Lol
Good stuff. Best of both worlds.LMAO!!!!! Or a cigar in your pipe?I know someone who did this!
![]()
Good stuff. Best of both worlds.
