I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

Off to the supermarket and meat market with my little guy! I'll be back in a couple hours. We just went on a small hike to Griffith Park. Beautiful day, today :)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
LMAO. Penn State's 1st TD of game was a pass to their backup Quarterback. Hey Garrett, hope ur watching the game, u may learn some trickery:laugh:

aria

Reaction score
Here's my meow meow cigars. @Trouty thanks a lot awesome person :p

OGGh5wx.jpg

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

OGGh5wx.jpg
Rock on, girlfriend!!

Having a bowl in my new Savinelli as I type this! But have a gorgoues Tiga Privada for later.

Enjoy your stoges, Aria Pharmacy :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

OGGh5wx.jpg
That one on top looks full-bodied. What's the name of the place you went to so I can check them out on the web?

I go to Cigar Sanctuary in Toluca Lake, and Marty's Cigar and Pipe in Glendora

aria

Reaction score
That one on top looks full-bodied. What's the name of the place you went to so I can check them out on the web?

I go to Cigar Sanctuary in Toluca Lake, and Marty's Cigar and Pipe in Glendora
It's called Cigar Warehouse in Plano, TX. One of the bigger selections I've ever seen but luckily my taste in cigars isn't as expensive as it is in my other vices.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
It's called Cigar Warehouse in Plano, TX. One of the bigger selections I've ever seen but luckily my taste in cigars isn't as expensive as it is in my other vices.
Just checked it out. Looks pretty decent. You should give a look-see at the two places I go to :)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
sheesh - melon changing nomenclature but still cannot get it right
see nomenclature below for enterprise D and voyager.
NCC - stands for Naval Construction Contract
it is NCC-#
not NCCA-#
or your latest variant NCCA-** #

putty 3
melon -1

71tUXG7YRmL._SX355_.jpg

latest

ambassador-class-starship-ncc-1701-c-sheet-14.jpg
Ha,yer' so far behind the curve, with outdated tech,just because the Puttyits haven't been able to steal or even crack current encryption casing-liner code is proof of that

'Big picture guy Putty' = frameless in the dark narrative and less than clueless grasping command structure.o_O

Supreme NCCA 1701-M.F. CLASS
Melonfeudian long shlong bar hopper &star cruiser,,, tooling thru;)

:starspin::omg::starspin:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ha,yer' so far behind the curve, with outdated tech,just because the Puttyits haven't been able to steal or even crack current encryption casing-liner code is proof of that

'Big picture guy Putty' = frameless in the dark narrative and less than clueless grasping command structure.o_O

Supreme NCCA 1701-M.F. CLASS
Melonfeudian long shlong bar hopper &star cruiser,,, tooling thru;)

:starspin::omg::starspin:

big picture is melon casing liner got the wrong starship designation while claiming trekkie credit ;)

true trekkie would know the enterprise designation :cool:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
big picture is melon casing liner got the wrong starship designation while claiming trekkie credit ;)

true trekkie would know the enterprise designation :cool:
Negative,,, red wing face driver!
Tis the Waldo in all his puttyness whom hath infected this perceived
' trekie cred' by virtue of his linear regression and sub orbital casing-liner of thought,,,

Poor Putty, swimmingly chasing his tail in a befuddled quandary while Melon observes in slight amusement

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good afternoon everyone. Just got back from SPI, beautiful day at the ranch. Gonna hit the sauna and then watch some Texas football! Hook em

waldoputty

Reaction score
Negative,,, red wing face driver!
Tis the Waldo in all his puttyness whom hath infected this perceived
' trekie cred' by virtue of his linear regression and sub orbital casing-liner of thought,,,

Poor Putty, swimmingly chasing his tail in a befuddled quandary while Melon observes in slight amusement

poor melon keeps trying to argue while he sadly realizes that his psuedo-trekkie fanhood has been exposed. putty once again bribes one of melon's happy hookers to find melon's last trekkie convention pass was more than 20 years ago and old faded vulcan ears. pathetic :cool:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
poor melon keeps trying to argue while he sadly realizes that his psuedo-trekkie fanhood has been exposed. putty once again bribes one of melon's happy hookers to find melon's last trekkie convention pass was more than 20 years ago and old faded vulcan ears. pathetic :cool:
:lmao: the truly pathetic part is of your continuing beliefs you hold in being able to bribe hookers:lmao:
That's a real screamer, Wally, as I've always utilized the top shelf services of the anti-asian hookers union,local #69,,, as they will take your money in one hand and show you the other end of the bloody Wallace Wang with the other:eek:
,,,cuz' they really don't like the Chinese micro class of casing-liner'so_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:lmao: the truly pathetic part is of your continuing beliefs you hold in being able to bribe hookers:lmao:
That's a real screamer, Wally, as I've always utilized the top shelf services of the anti-asian hookers union,local #69,,, as they will take your money in one hand and show you the other end of the bloody Wallace Wang with the other:eek:
,,,cuz' they really don't like the Chinese micro class of casing-liner'so_O
Sukky, Sukky long time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.