I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ha!! Max is gold..he don't like the chinaman too much!

Lol, he's good with putty. He ripped him a new one a while back. That was some good shiit
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:,,,I hate admitting this but I felt kinda sorry for the 'putty' that night:lmao:,,,but, he'll continuously expose his trash can demeanor and all that gets flushed whenever the putty turd of sympathy resurfaces:lmao:

aria

Reaction score
Are you a boozer??
Binge drinking extramordairre. Nothing I'm proud of but there's no such thing as me just having one or two drinks. I either know I'll be getting **** faced or I won't drink at all...90% of the time. Yesterday was one of the few exceptions where I had two drinks and was done. If my friends want to meet for a "beer or two" I'll say no unless I don't care if I drink the rest of the day and have nothing to do the next day because I know I'll get hammered and be hungover.

If I don't have to work for a few days and I decide I'll just sit around, drink, watch football, etc it gets bad. Recently I went through over 10 bottles of wine, a bottle of single malt and several beers in 2-3 days and drank until I blacked out each (all at home). Wake up, start over.

On the flip side, I'll go a few weeks and not drink anything so I can try to "undo" the damage I did by going to the gym. I work out quite a bit but it's damn near impossible to make any decent gains and keep them if I drink every weekend. If I do go a 3-4 weeks without drinking (doesn't happen often) I actually do make gains because I go all in by eating very healthy, taking supplements, etc. But normally this time of year I go downhill with more football, holidays, social events, concerts, etc. It really sucks when I have to make excuses to not go out with my friends because I know how I'll end up, plus as Hank Jr says "hangovers hurt more then they used to".

aria

Reaction score
Since you are one of us now, may I say BRING ME ANOTHER BEER BIATCH!
You couldn't handle most of the beer I drink baby but I'll bring you one if you want. Don't say I didn't warn you. I'm still up! Of course I'm always up when you're around ;)

aria

Reaction score
@aria what is the story behind your name. Reminds me of a stripper I met at the Clubhouse in Dallas a few years ago
Ariad pharmaceuticals. Lost a lot more money than I've ever made but when I first opened a Scottrade account to f around with day trading,because I like to gamble and have no clue what I'm doing with stocks, I somehow got involved with this biopharm company. Typically small biopharms are risky but can pay off big. I did really well, by my standards, with Ariad. I eventually lost it all but I loved them for awhile. Aria was the ticker. I think they got bought out but may still trade. So there ya have it! and yes, after I lost the money I became a "dancer" part time while I was going to nursing school. BTW, I'm sure you know but the Clubhouse will always have a special place in my heart and between my legs due ro it's connection with Vinnie and Dime.

Actually...gotta hit the 5 yr button on the top to see what happened

https://finance.google.com/finance?q=NASDAQ:ARIA

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
Night fellas. I'll say hello a few times tomorrow, but I'll be mostly busy getting sh!tfaced starting at 2. As much as I'm looking forward to seeing these friends, as I said earlier, I know how its going to end up for me. That's a problem I really need to work on but not tomorrow :D

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Ariad pharmaceuticals. Lost a lot more money than I've ever made but when I first opened a Scottrade account to f around with day trading,because I like to gamble and have no clue what I'm doing with stocks, I somehow got involved with this biopharm company. Typically small biopharms are risky but can pay off big. I did really well, by my standards, with Ariad. I eventually lost it all but I loved them for awhile. Aria was the ticker. I think they got bought out but may still trade. So there ya have it! and yes, after I lost the money I became a "dancer" part time while I was going to nursing school. BTW, I'm sure you know but the Clubhouse will always have a special place in my heart and between my legs due ro it's connection with Vinnie and Dime.

Actually...gotta hit the 5 yr button on the top to see what happened

https://finance.google.com/finance?q=NASDAQ:ARIA
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
That's HILARIOUS,,, Vinny & dime,,,V.D.,,,:lmao:

waldoputty

Reaction score
,,,er,,,:huh:,,, what part of NCCA-M.F. 1701 CLASS OF CASING-LINER escaped the putty pea brain this time?,,, as the upgrade to M.F.( MUTHA-****ER) class rating is impervious to yer' pathetic puny Putty ploys of leap ahead technology conjuredo_Oo_Oo_O
Melon, supreme Superior master + numerical infinity

Putty ,of inadequate casing-liner capabilities -0 for eber

o_O

if u r claiming trekkie cred, at least get it right.
NCC-1701 _
not NCCA-1701_

u may be thinking of the enterprise A - which was NCC-1701A
anyway, weak sauce casing liner with deficient shields.
ur stern port is still leaking plasma and needs a plug :lmao:

putty 2
melon 0

Melonfeud

Reaction score
if u r claiming trekkie cred, at least get it right.
NCC-1701 _
not NCCA-1701_

u may be thinking of the enterprise A - which was NCC-1701A
anyway, weak sauce casing liner with deficient shields.
ur stern port is still leaking plasma and needs a plug :lmao:

putty 2
melon 0
Just what exactly is this disconnect in the feeb brain pan that's currently being encased by toilet tissue tensile strength of a casing-liner of the 'putty' skull,,,Hummm?
Apparently ,the listed nomenclature and impervious capabilities of a NCCA-M.F.1701 CLASS Melonfeudian long shlong bar hopper and star cruiser is beyond yer' putty capacity of conceptual comprehension ,Sheese! yer' pretty dense for having a toilet tissue tensile strength brain pan encapsulating casing-linero_O

Putty=absolute zero in casing-liner coolness capability
Melonfeud= could truly give a lovely **** less in tardian sparring with unworthy substandard casing-liner'so_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
Just what exactly is this disconnect in the feeb brain pan that's currently being encased by toilet tissue tensile strength of a casing-liner of the 'putty' skull,,,Hummm?
Apparently ,the listed nomenclature and impervious capabilities of a NCCA-M.F.1701 CLASS Melonfeudian long shlong bar hopper and star cruiser is beyond yer' putty capacity of conceptual comprehension ,Sheese! yer' pretty dense for having a toilet tissue tensile strength brain pan encapsulating casing-linero_O

Putty=absolute zero in casing-liner coolness capability
Melonfeud= could truly give a lovely **** less in tardian sparring with unworthy substandard casing-liner'so_O

sheesh - melon changing nomenclature but still cannot get it right
see nomenclature below for enterprise D and voyager.
NCC - stands for Naval Construction Contract
it is NCC-#
not NCCA-#
or your latest variant NCCA-** #

putty 3
melon -1

71tUXG7YRmL._SX355_.jpg

latest

ambassador-class-starship-ncc-1701-c-sheet-14.jpg

aria

Reaction score
Mornin' fellas, T-4 hours until drunkfest. I'm glad I don't have any prior obligations after today. Not to say it won't happen but maybe I can finally get my *** back to the gym on a somewhat permanent basis before the holidays. Hope everyone has a great Sat and even better post game Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.