I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
:lmao: the truly pathetic part is of your continuing beliefs you hold in being able to bribe hookers:lmao:
That's a real screamer, Wally, as I've always utilized the top shelf services of the anti-asian hookers union,local #69,,, as they will take your money in one hand and show you the other end of the bloody Wallace Wang with the other:eek:
,,,cuz' they really don't like the Chinese micro class of casing-liner'so_O
"Anti-Asian hookers union, local 69"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone. Just got back from SPI, beautiful day at the ranch. Gonna hit the sauna and then watch some Texas football! Hook em
Awesome, Coach!!!! HOOK EM!!!

In the meantime, sit back and watch Mel destroy Putty! LMAO! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Putty, you're gonna let Melon keep throttling you???

I would've thought you wouldn't take that kind of stuff??

haleyrules

Reaction score
:lmao: the truly pathetic part is of your continuing beliefs you hold in being able to bribe hookers:lmao:
That's a real screamer, Wally, as I've always utilized the top shelf services of the anti-asian hookers union,local #69,,, as they will take your money in one hand and show you the other end of the bloody Wallace Wang with the other:eek:
,,,cuz' they really don't like the Chinese micro class of casing-liner'so_O
Ha! Take that chinaman.!! The chinky wang can not be seen without tweezers and black pepper, to make that thing sneeze,....:muttley::muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.