I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
@shabazz

Is a punk scrub, fellas. Wont return my shoutouts.

Wants to send shade at me. Call me, Shabazz. You little scrub

He's probably laughing with his sausage fingers.
Maybe you should consider stopping the 'taunting' ploy bro,huh? It's kinda in the forum protocol casing-liner's and stop posting that @ casing-liner in front of a casing-liner would prolly be a good start;)

:thumbup:

maxdogg

Reaction score
Did you guys know larry from the three stooges was at Woodstock?
Take a listen

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Maybe you should consider stopping the 'taunting' ploy bro,huh? It's kinda in the forum protocol casing-liner's and stop posting that @ casing-liner in front of a casing-liner would prolly be a good start;)

I'm not taunting him. I'm calling him out.

But I hear ya

waldoputty

Reaction score
Yer' confusion is utterly astonishing, you and only you are the one posting about 'Trekkie' , your non-comprehension of the printed words: ncca 1701-M.F. are exactly as originally posted,,,why yer crosswired casing-liner starts sparking ,smoking and shorting out into putty malfunction mode is hilarious as you seem to think I intended to write 'ncc-1701' which it is not,as much as the putty yearns for it to be soo_O,,,,,also,b-4 I leave you in yet another agitated state of froth spittled lips and contusioned casing-liner ,,,hookers are for hire not sale,,,Sheese, what a
MARo_O o_ON

** is fine but it is the a that is the issue.
so called trekkie fan.

i guess u r the hooker for hire expert...

waldoputty

Reaction score
Weather is very hot for this time of year but I love it.
Hoping for a long fall and short winter;)

really, we should have another session with trouty some time.
especially now that his test turned out well

waldoputty

Reaction score
Well, my west coast sources are correct in relaying the fact that the stretch and elastic pliability of the 'PUTTY's' user casing-liner is well chosen,,, and usedo_O

afraid ur sources may be confused with ur stern ports venting plasma.
guess plasma is a powerful hot gas that ionizes ur casing liner, making it sparking clean for reentry.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

Maybe you two are cool, and that's fine, but he is in my crosshairs forever.

I'll never tell my brothers, here, to "not like someone", but boy do I get livid when someone crosses the line.

Like a saw-scaled viper does when getting stepped on

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

W, we had a good talk this afternoon. I'm perplexed by this casing-liner message

"Taunting ploy"?

As if this is some thought-out endeavor? I'm all heart brother. No ploy here.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm out.

Later, y'all.

Sorry if I upset ya, Mel, with my "ploy"...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
W, we had a good talk this afternoon. I'm perplexed by this casing-liner message

"Taunting ploy"?

As if this is some thought-out endeavor? I'm all heart brother. No ploy here.
Copy, no ploy bro, just from my POV( that's point of view and not personally owned vehicle) from what I recall from a quick glance of this sites rules when I first joined,,, it's kinda borderline is all I'm saying and definitely don't want to see you bounced over some b.s. ,,,DO YOU COPY?

Status
Not open for further replies.