I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Reaction score
HaHaha, cheer up, sometimes being the loner bull with his backside casing-liner facing the howling winter wind is what's needed, but then again sometimes the overburden of aloneness can bring a tear to a Man's eye,,,er,,,sometimes,,, till that 1/2 second passes and you realize, giving thanks your not trapped and miserable with chosen company that's driven you to the Hermitdom to begin with,,,,hope this clarification of yer' current casing-liner was instructive if not helpful, friendo_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
As I'm listening to "The Alamo" again, my and your statement becomes so much more relevant! Seriously. Cheers or as Ranching would say, "salud". F'in Frenchmen ;)

aria

Reaction score
Copy!
I'd listened to that 'Alamo' song you posted and grooved to it,can't recall hearing it b-4,was that asleepatthewheel?,,, never got into much of their works, and they've been around forevero_O
Yessir. I don't think they originally wrote it, or he, Ray Benson. Without looking it up, it seems like I've heard it before, perhaps a TX ballad or folk song if you will.

aria

Reaction score
Actually, here's an obscure TX singer/song writer I really like with a simusong (that's an auto correct but simusong seems pretty awesome so if it's not a word already, I just made it one).

Brian Burns

and of course, Mr Marty Robbins

aria

Reaction score
Morning, sunshine. What's for breakfast.
Stale cigar and cheap beer breath with a touch of almost vomit. Want some?

PS I can't stop giggling right now. I can picture you gagging, and not on my words :)
I hope you're hungry.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Stale cigar and cheap beer breath with a touch of almost vomit. Want some?

PS I can't stop giggling right now. I can picture you gagging, and not on my words :)
I hope you're hungry.
LOL, I don't gross out easily, i've had my fair share of those types of mornings. I usually just pour me a triple shot of vodka in a tall yeti with grape G2 and head out to my sauna. Does the trick everytime. Wife is making chorizo con huevo for breakfast. I'll save you a bite.

aria

Reaction score
LOL, I don't gross out easily, i've had my fair share of those types of mornings. I usually just pour me a triple shot of vodka in a tall yeti with grape G2 and head out to my sauna. Does the trick everytime. Wife is making chorizo con huevo for breakfast. I'll save you a bite.
Booooooooo! You're no fun, but that seriously sounds delish. Gameday nerves will start kicking in pretty soon and I'll lose my appetite. Need Advil, coffee, and food in that order ASAP.

For some reason I was thinking and picturing a Bloody Mary. After re reading your statement I really do think I may throw up.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Booooooooo! You're no fun, but that seriously sounds delish. Gameday nerves will start kicking in pretty soon and I'll lose my appetite. Need Advil, coffee, and food in that order ASAP.

For some reason I was thinking and picturing a Bloody Mary. After re reading your statement I really do think I may throw up.
Throw up and move on. Enjoy the game, i'm sure we'll talk later. Salud, brother!

waldoputty

Reaction score
The "issue" of waldo is obvious:lmao:
And as far as the 'expert' class casing-liner you've bestowed upon me?,,,if you only knew the half of ito_O

You'd prolly have a more
LAID back and heterosexual casing-liner persona :rolleyes:

yea, you can have that title, putty prefers to have his fun outside the country.
just like zeke should.
the laws here r too ****ed up

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
putty is very careful about the actual legal practice here that are guilty until proven innocent.
Keep it in your pants and you'll be ok. We all know you have a sex dungeon ala 50 shades of gray. Blaming the scratching sounds in the rats! Lol

waldoputty

Reaction score
Keep it in your pants and you'll be ok. We all know you have a sex dungeon ala 50 shades of gray. Blaming the scratching sounds in the rats! Lol

actually keeping it in pants is not adequate here.
putty not into dungeon stuff, that is @Trouty who likes that stuff

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Mercy. Thanks for putting that vision in my head. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.