I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Copy, no ploy bro, just from my POV( that's point of view and not personally owned vehicle) from what I recall from a quick glance of this sites rules when I first joined,,, it's kinda borderline is all I'm saying and definitely don't want to see you bounced over some b.s. ,,,DO YOU COPY?
Well I didn't have some ploy, Mel

A ploy is a thought-out casing-liner. I'm just guttural response and fire.

We're good, brother.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
** is fine but it is the a that is the issue.
so called trekkie fan.

i guess u r the hooker for hire expert...

The "issue" of waldo is obvious:lmao:
And as far as the 'expert' class casing-liner you've bestowed upon me?,,,if you only knew the half of ito_O

You'd prolly have a more
LAID back and heterosexual casing-liner persona :rolleyes:

aria

Reaction score
F'in loser guests, I'm by myselfmlistening to asleep at the wheel smoking a cogar drinking lambic by myself. Nervous about tomorrow.

aria

Reaction score
I need to be a hermit, I'd be so much better by myself. Hope ypu guys are havimg a good night.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I need to be a hermit, I'd be so much better by myself. Hope ypu guys are havimg a good night.
HaHaha, cheer up, sometimes being the loner bull with his backside casing-liner facing the howling winter wind is what's needed, but then again sometimes the overburden of aloneness can bring a tear to a Man's eye,,,er,,,sometimes,,, till that 1/2 second passes and you realize, giving thanks your not trapped and miserable with chosen company that's driven you to the Hermitdom to begin with,,,,hope this clarification of yer' current casing-liner was instructive if not helpful, friendo_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

aria

Reaction score
HaHaha, cheer up, sometimes being the loner bull with his backside casing-liner facing the howling winter wind is what's needed, but then again sometimes the overburden of aloneness can bring a tear to a Man's eye,,,er,,,sometimes,,, till that 1/2 second passes and you realize, giving thanks your not trapped and miserable with chosen company that's driven you to the Hermitdom to begin with,,,,hope this clarification of yer' current casing-liner was instructive if not helpful, friendo_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
****, melon, I appreciate it, I really do but I'm by myself and drunk and embarrassed. It has been nice listenuto old skool TX Country by myself. Go Cowboys and here's a little of my favorite TX coubtry thats not so country. He had his own thing going and thankfulI got to see him twice. I present to Mr Rusty Weir, check out all lf his stuff

aria

Reaction score
I'm a UT fan but this is one that I mean what I say. I just saw this today and it's now on my bucket list to go be an Iowa fan for a day. This clip doesn't do it justice but it's all I could find. I can barely watch it without crying. Do a little more research then what I post here but if you even laugh....well, I don't think any of you would so I'll leave it at that. Go Cowboys...but please remember these kids, I'll leave at that. T minus ~12 hours!

http://www.sawnet.org/video/yCzvtmegVkJY

aria

Reaction score
****...welp, surprised I can still type but is almost 4, my koth tates like an ash tray and I'm kinda nervous. We got this. Hope you a hole are havinga fun and safe weekend.

PS Signing off on couch with cat! G night,

Melonfeud

Reaction score
****, melon, I appreciate it, I really do but I'm by myself and drunk and embarrassed. It has been nice listenuto old skool TX Country by myself. Go Cowboys and here's a little of my favorite TX coubtry thats not so country. He had his own thing going and thankfulI got to see him twice. I present to Mr Rusty Weir, check out all lf his stuff

Copy!
I'd listened to that 'Alamo' song you posted and grooved to it,can't recall hearing it b-4,was that asleepatthewheel?,,, never got into much of their works, and they've been around forevero_O

haleyrules

Reaction score
Yer' confusion is utterly astonishing, you and only you are the one posting about 'Trekkie' , your non-comprehension of the printed words: ncca 1701-M.F. are exactly as originally posted,,,why yer crosswired casing-liner starts sparking ,smoking and shorting out into putty malfunction mode is hilarious as you seem to think I intended to write 'ncc-1701' which it is not,as much as the putty yearns for it to be soo_O,,,,,also,b-4 I leave you in yet another agitated state of froth spittled lips and contusioned casing-liner ,,,hookers are for hire not sale,,,Sheese, what a
MARo_O o_ON
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::hammer::hammer:

aria

Reaction score
Whoa! Backs a little sore from the couch, haven't made the walk of shame downstairs and don't want to. As Merle would say "I think I'll just stay here and drink". Actually, not that you know or maybe even care Trouty, but I noticed you're from CA. Merle, as you probably know, is from Bakersfield. I wish TX could claim him as his own but we can't. His Lake Tahoe stories are legendary.

Happy game day fellas! 7 more hours. On a side not, my head is throbbing and I went out on a limb. I have 3 survivor picks, 2 on Pitt 1 and one on (big weak limb) the 49'ers. Both non Cowboy related so I feel safe telling ya'll, I'm superstitious. Ok, back to couch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.