I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Very frustrating

given what happened in Jan, the way we lost is simply unacceptable.
the coaching staff is over-their-head and incapable of competing in the modern league unless they have an entire team of all-pro's.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well, ****!!! We let another slip. Pretty frustrating!
Copy! I've got grand funk railroads " inside looking out" ****ing cranked and this new 1/2 gal. Jug of FIREBALL @ 50% comfort capacity,,, er,,,alreadyo_O

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
given what happened in Jan, the way we lost is simply unacceptable.
the coaching staff is over-their-head and incapable of competing in the modern league unless they have an entire team of all-pro's.

Our offense is very good. Our defense seems to be predictable to opponents. The adjustments are not fooling anyone especially in crunch time.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Our offense is very good. Our defense seems to be predictable to opponents. The adjustments are not fooling anyone especially in crunch time.
We aren't adjusting. Rushing 3 and playing zone isn't cutting it. No vale verga el DC

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Salud! I could use some hard liquor right now!
You oughta' git a little northwest QUICK,my gargantuan mark1 mod.G brother,cuz' after it opens 'fire' around here,,,it's not long fer' this world of the livingo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You could probably do that if we had playmakers on D pero no hombre puro scrapeh
wow the place is empty
It's a holiday.
OH Yeah. I remember..poor Josh booted off his own thread.
Ya,guys! I just saw where he'd thru me a 'like' from the Dilly-Dilly thread,,, man that first half yesterday was enjoyable Dallas football and Rod Marinelli did bring the heat it was a good game and 'we' fell short in the final minute, that helmet contact on Rodgers was total B.S. that would've never been flagged if it was #9 but deemed incidental contact, this is prolly the only post you'll see from me for awhile, pointless in talking on the this/that/fire/hire b.s.casing-liner's,,,,I don't feel like moving let alone drinking,,, so,I reckon my putty buddy can strut like a cock and crow and claim winnership over the Melon for a few dayso_O

:starspin:

Status
Not open for further replies.