I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ya,guys! I just saw where he'd thru me a 'like' from the Dilly-Dilly thread,,, man that first half yesterday was enjoyable Dallas football and Rod Marinelli did bring the heat it was a good game and 'we' fell short in the final minute, that helmet contact on Rodgers was total B.S. that would've never been flagged if it was #9 but deemed incidental contact, this is prolly the only post you'll see from me for awhile, pointless in talking on the this/that/fire/hire b.s.casing-liner's,,,,I don't feel like moving let alone drinking,,, so,I reckon my putty buddy can strut like a cock and crow and claim winnership over the Melon for a few dayso_O

:starspin:

just talked to @Trouty, he is fine and on other threads.
his molars are sore because he is biting hard onto his cigars...
winnership over melon gets kind of old after a while because melon becomes a bitter melon
health-benefits-of-bitter-melon.jpg

haleyrules

Reaction score
Ya,guys! I just saw where he'd thru me a 'like' from the Dilly-Dilly thread,,, man that first half yesterday was enjoyable Dallas football and Rod Marinelli did bring the heat it was a good game and 'we' fell short in the final minute, that helmet contact on Rodgers was total B.S. that would've never been flagged if it was #9 but deemed incidental contact, this is prolly the only post you'll see from me for awhile, pointless in talking on the this/that/fire/hire b.s.casing-liner's,,,,I don't feel like moving let alone drinking,,, so,I reckon my putty buddy can strut like a cock and crow and claim winnership over the Melon for a few dayso_O

Yeah, the Cowboys came out smoking...too bad about the shaky D. Anyway, they will win the next one.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Great game, too bad we blew it. I was a bit sluggish myself. Feeling better now., take it easy brother.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
just talked to @Trouty, he is fine and on other threads.
his molars are sore because he is biting hard onto his cigars...
winnership over melon gets kind of old after a while because melon becomes a bitter melon
health-benefits-of-bitter-melon.jpg
Melon is good for liver damage? Lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good morning. Cold front coming through today! Gonna get down to 87. Better break out the sweaters.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What a miserable f'in weekend. Started off great, parties, friends, cigars...ended up with a horrible way to lose, a massive hangover that lasted two days and losing all of my survivor teams no thanks to Pittsburgh.

I have to settle the f down. Trying to go to Thanksgiving with no drinking and hitting the gym hard, we'll see how that goes.
Typical cowboy fan weekend. Lol

aria

Reaction score
Typical cowboy fan weekend. Lol
Unfortunately it's become that way :( At least if I'm going to be miserably hungover I should have something to be happy about. Cowboys lose, I lost money, survivor loss, loss of brain cells, loss of vacation time at work, the whole g damn weekend sucked! Today is my first day of "recovery", I hope it lasts.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sup, fellas. Coming back from a school board meeting. My daughter was named student of the month! Salud!

Status
Not open for further replies.