I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Reaction score
Mornin boys. Don't ya just hate bye weeks.
I only hate them after a loss. Normally I find it nice to relax and know my weekeknd will be stress free. Unfortunately that's not the case this year :(

At least I have college football to look forward to.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Good morning.

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1.jpg

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes sir! Just tell me you're not an Aggie fan.
I support all Texas teams when they play any out of state. Texas is my number 1. My wife is a UT grad and Tom Herman is an old acquaintance of mine. Spent a few days with him when he was OC at Texas State.

aria

Reaction score
I support all Texas teams when they play any out of state. Texas is my number 1. My wife is a UT grad and Tom Herman is an old acquaintance of mine. Spent a few days with him when he was OC at Texas State.
Beautiful! I knew there was more then 1,000 reasons I love you.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Beautiful! I knew there was more then 1,000 reasons I love you.
I used to drink with Mack and his staff and barbecued sausage with Earl at a fundraiser. BUT, my daughter has been accepted to A&M.

aria

Reaction score
I used to drink with Mack and his staff and barbecued sausage with Earl at a fundraiser. BUT, my daughter has been accepted to A&M.
Serious question, were they serving some of Earls hot links at the BBQ? That would be pretty cool.

Congrats to your daughter....I guess ;) I'd love to be around your house if A&M and UT ever play again.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Serious question, were they serving some of Earls hot links at the BBQ? That would be pretty cool.

Congrats to your daughter....I guess ;) I'd love to be around your house if A&M and UT ever play again.
Yea

Yeah, he taught me how to cook them. Put them up the grill still in the package, when the paper curls up open the package an place directly on the grill for a few minutes. Great guy.

aria

Reaction score
Yea

Yeah, he taught me how to cook them. Put them up the grill still in the package, when the paper curls up open the package an place directly on the grill for a few minutes. Great guy.
I've never heard much about his personality off the field which is normally a good thing. Great to hear he seems like a genuinely nice and humble guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.