Not open for further replies.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good morning gang! It's a beautiful day. Mid 70s sunshine

Another fine day the Lord has made :thumbup:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Back to hot and humid in South Texas! Gonna cue up some yardbird for the UT game. Drinking some Bud Light Platinum on ice. Salud amigos and waldo! Lol

aria

Reaction score
Got damn Longhorns. I can't say I really agree with picking a true freshman to start this game, no matter how good he looked last week. I'm really starting to hate Baker Mayfield, it was beautiful to see his cocky azz humbled last week.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
good afternoon everyone
Howdy-Doo-Doo,,Putty!
What's happening with my full time buddy & 77% Frenemyo_O
I saw on the DRUDGE awhile back yer' ocean view carry's the pungent casing-liner of a sewer treatment facility:huh:
What's up with that, rat herder?:confused:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Got damn Longhorns. I can't say I really agree with picking a true freshman to start this game, no matter how good he looked last week. I'm really starting to hate Baker Mayfield, it was beautiful to see his cocky azz humbled last week.
Yeah, I can't wait for them to be good again!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Que pasa amigo? I don't even know what a sooner is. Lol
Those California casing-liner's labeled it on those OKIE'S during the depression or dust bowl,,as they'd ' sooner' see them hicks leave,die or go away than see them invade& stayo_O
Although,when the government offered free land in the former " injun territory ,,, the "SOONER" a person got there the better
' laid claim' to yer' newfound empire,,, the better:thumbup:

Just like " PAUL HARVEY "
u-2 no the rest of the casing-liner:lmao2:

:hammer::starspin::hammer::welcome:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Those California casing-liner's labeled it on those OKIE'S during the depression or dust bowl,,as they'd ' sooner' see them hicks leave,die or go away than see them invade& stayo_O
Although,when the government offered free land in the former " injun territory ,,, the "SOONER" a person got there the better
' laid claim' to yer' newfound empire,,, the better:thumbup:

Just like " PAUL HARVEY "
u-2 no the rest of the casing-liner:lmao2:

:hammer::starspin::hammer::welcome:
Got it. The spooners are putting a whooping on the shorthorns today

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Good morning gang! It's a beautiful day. Mid 70s sunshine

Another fine day the Lord has made :thumbup:

I've often contemplated on how it would feel to be joyously content in this life,,,and it generally calls for a double glug from the jug to contemplate in an " in- depth" fashion on the subject matter:huh:

:lmao: what's new,CARLOS?
:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Howdy-Doo-Doo,,Putty!
What's happening with my full time buddy & 77% Frenemyo_O
I saw on the DRUDGE awhile back yer' ocean view carry's the pungent casing-liner of a sewer treatment facility:huh:
What's up with that, rat herder?:confused:

howdy melon
just finished my taxes with accountant!

the ocean is beautiful from here, but there is a serious pollution problem here far worse than the sewer treatment plant.
the plant itself is 8 miles to the east (2 miles from san pedro harbor) and releases about 1.5 miles from the shore.
but there is a far more serious issue which is a superfund site.
here on the ocean floor near the shore, some paint factory dumped tons of PCBs into the ocean here.
they put sand on top of the contaminated sea floor but it is supposed to last for another 50 years or so.
or you can see the blue waters and the beautiful sunset.
but dont eat the seafood off the shore - very very few people fish here.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
My dog growing up was named Astro. You know what side I'm on. I named him after the Astros not after the dog on the Jetsons.
That was my "little league" teams name I played on when I was a young casing-liner full of wonderment, aggression, and onrynesso_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
howdy melon
just finished my taxes with accountant!

the ocean is beautiful from here, but there is a serious pollution problem here far worse than the sewer treatment plant.
the plant itself is 8 miles to the east (2 miles from san pedro harbor) and releases about 1.5 miles from the shore.
but there is a far more serious issue which is a superfund site.
here on the ocean floor near the shore, some paint factory dumped tons of PCBs into the ocean here.
they put sand on top of the contaminated sea floor but it is supposed to last for another 50 years or so.
or you can see the blue waters and the beautiful sunset.
but dont eat the seafood off the shore - very very few people fish here.
Do the shellfish glow in the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.