I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
howdy melon
just finished my taxes with accountant!

the ocean is beautiful from here, but there is a serious pollution problem here far worse than the sewer treatment plant.
the plant itself is 8 miles to the east (2 miles from san pedro harbor) and releases about 1.5 miles from the shore.
but there is a far more serious issue which is a superfund site.
here on the ocean floor near the shore, some paint factory dumped tons of PCBs into the ocean here.
they put sand on top of the contaminated sea floor but it is supposed to last for another 50 years or so.
or you can see the blue waters and the beautiful sunset.
but dont eat the seafood off the shore - very very few people fish here.
COPY!
Is that what the spoonfed story is?
AS THE CASING-LINER THATS STILL IN FULL BORE MELTDOWN MODE over in Fukushima Japan
( yer' Einstein cousins)
Got zero,zip and frickin' Nada to do with it,heh?o_O

( sorry,putty-buddy!,,, I'm in a 'mood':confused:)

waldoputty

Reaction score
COPY!
Is that what the spoonfed story is?
AS THE CASING-LINER THATS STILL IN FULL BORE MELTDOWN MODE over in Fukushima Japan
( yer' Einstein cousins)
Got zero,zip and frickin' Nada to do with it,heh?o_O

( sorry,putty-buddy!,,, I'm in a 'mood':confused:)

oh u r talking the nuclear plant in Japan.
i had an argument with someone and i actually went and calculated the amount of natural occurring cesium in the ocean.
cesium is the longer term concern and there is far far more cesium naturally in the ocean than what could have come from the plant.
even if all the reactor rods in the reactor went into the ocean, it is not that much.
however if the spent waste rods in the plant went into the ocean - now that would be a serious issue.
apparently those spent rods were recovered.

if you want to talk about radioactive cesium that flowed here, it is very low if any.
it is more than 1000 times lower than acceptable limits in drinking water set by US EPA
http://ourradioactiveocean.org/results.html

higherlevels.jpg

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
I've often contemplated on how it would feel to be joyously content in this life,,,and it generally calls for a double glug from the jug to contemplate in an " in- depth" fashion on the subject matter:huh:

:lmao: what's new,CARLOS?
:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:

It's all good Wayne amigo. I'm joining the retired ranks at the end of the year. My mind is fast approaching the carefree mode, hopefully not careless mode lol.

I'm choosing joy thanks to the Man upstairs :thumbup:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's all good Wayne amigo. I'm joining the retired ranks at the end of the year. My mind is fast approaching the carefree mode, hopefully not careless mode lol.

Pinche viejito!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Copy

That!

COPY THAT! Welcome to the ranks of retirement, so far ( for me) it ain't what it's been pumped up to be , as theres really nothing I really wanna do, my limited circle of 'friends' are pretty much septic and have been since day one, but they are my septic casing-liner's ,,, sure it's fantastic to not have to get up in the early morning and solve problems/ placate disgruntled casing-liner's,,, but,,, that's about as far as my plan went in detailed depths (IE: stick a casing-liner up yer' casing-liner you money grubbing casing-liner, casing-liner suckers and yer' little dogs casing-liner, TOO! o_O)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Copy

That!

COPY THAT! Welcome to the ranks of retirement, so far ( for me) it ain't what it's been pumped up to be , as theres really nothing I really wanna do, my limited circle of 'friends' are pretty much septic and have been since day one, but they are my septic casing-liner's ,,, sure it's fantastic to not have to get up in the early morning and solve problems/ placate disgruntled casing-liner's,,, but,,, that's about as far as my plan went in detailed depths (IE: stick a casing-liner up yer' casing-liner you money grubbing casing-liner, casing-liner suckers and yer' little dogs casing-liner, TOO! o_O)
No casing liners for me, I like to go natural! Lol

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Copy

That!

I'm sure it will be nice for a couple of months. Hopefully the Mrs won't volunteer me to work on her many friends honey do's list lol. Gonna have to lay some ground rules lol.. yeah right lol

I'm a novice woodworker and helps pass the time. I hope to be doing more of that. Also hope to Do a little traveling and get to know our great nation.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm sure it will be nice for a couple of months. Hopefully the Mrs won't volunteer me to work on her many friends honey do's list lol. Gonna have to lay some ground rules lol.. yeah right lol

I'm a novice woodworker and helps pass the time. I hope to be doing more of that. Also hope to Do a little traveling and get to know our great nation.
I joined the country club, work out every morning and spend some time at the bar. Have made some friends and good business contacts. Even started swinging the golf clubs again.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
oh u r talking the nuclear plant in Japan.
i had an argument with someone and i actually went and calculated the amount of natural occurring cesium in the ocean.
cesium is the longer term concern and there is far far more cesium naturally in the ocean than what could have come from the plant.
even if all the reactor rods in the reactor went into the ocean, it is not that much.
however if the spent waste rods in the plant went into the ocean - now that would be a serious issue.
apparently those spent rods were recovered.

if you want to talk about radioactive cesium that flowed here, it is very low if any.
it is more than 1000 times lower than acceptable limits in drinking water set by US EPA
http://ourradioactiveocean.org/results.html

higherlevels.jpg
What the hell are you talking about?

haleyrules

Reaction score
Copy

That!

:lmao::lmao2::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.